Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
    NoProps! LOL, How you hate Jay doe?

    Anyways, the game was hella good for a 5 minute demo. The only downfall is the extras. Apparently all-star and all the other ish is to be bought.
    All star weekend comes with Pre-order, doesn't cost extra...
    TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

    Comment


    • theycallmeZZ wrote: View Post
      All star weekend comes with Pre-order, doesn't cost extra...
      Have been trying to confirm this is also the case with the PC version ... I'm not sure it is.

      I remember last year, 2K screwed PC users, by not allowing us to play the "Legends Showcase" mode ... have a feeling they'll do the same with this All-Star weekend thing ... :S

      Ah well ... people will MOD the shit out of this game, and probably add it in for free. Haha

      Comment


      • RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
        NoProps! LOL, How you hate Jay doe?
        Oh god, that is totally how he'd say that. Ugh...he's such an ugly, annoying mofo.

        Guy is so full of it and has an ego the size of Manhattan. He and Kanye totally ruined that Otis Redding song.

        How the fuck he got Beyonce is beyond.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

        Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

        Comment


        • You mad? Haters gonna hate
          We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

          Comment


          • Ambidextrious wrote: View Post
            You mad? Haters gonna hate
            Hey man, can't take away from the fact he's got a great rap game.
            Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

            Comment


            • RaptorReuben wrote: View Post
              Hey man, can't take away from the fact he's got a great rap game.
              he used to be ok. But he's too full of it now

              Comment


              • LBF wrote: View Post
                Oh god, that is totally how he'd say that. Ugh...he's such an ugly, annoying mofo.

                Guy is so full of it and has an ego the size of Manhattan. He and Kanye totally ruined that Otis Redding song.

                How the fuck he got Beyonce is beyond.
                Him and carmelo combined would be an insane amount of egoness

                Comment


                • Major glitch already. In association mode when I finish my first game, it tries to upload my stats, the says 'error connecting to server'. Then doesnt save the first game, and then brings you back to the main menu

                  Comment


                  • Fuchan wrote: View Post
                    Major glitch already. In association mode when I finish my first game, it tries to upload my stats, the says 'error connecting to server'. Then doesnt save the first game, and then brings you back to the main menu
                    They'll fix that right away, most pre-orders or so come with a number of glitches.
                    Twitter: @ReubenJRD NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

                    Comment


                    • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                      Ea is becoming a joke. I remember when they used to be good but now they make a game and then scrap it right before its suppose to release. Why even bother making the game in the first place?
                      The Madden they launched for Vita is broken. It crashes every two or three games and when running the hurry up offense players get stuck while lining up and you're forced to call a timeout. They should be ashamed.

                      Oh wait, they're fixing some of it:

                      http://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/n...a-title-update

                      Comment


                      • I got my copy and I'm loving 2k13!
                        We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

                        Comment


                        • What do you guys think of the gameplay? and what are the major differences from last year? Just wondering because I'm on the bubble to either buy it or not

                          Comment


                          • Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                            What do you guys think of the gameplay? and what are the major differences from last year? Just wondering because I'm on the bubble to either buy it or not
                            The gameplay is really fluid, and much faster. Pretty big upgrade on 2k12.
                            TORONTOOOOOO RAPTORSSSSSS

                            Comment


                            • Raptor_11 wrote: View Post
                              What do you guys think of the gameplay? and what are the major differences from last year? Just wondering because I'm on the bubble to either buy it or not
                              This game is the Bazzzzomb

                              Comment


                              • As a PC gamer, I feel seriously discriminated against .. I just went to Future Shop, EB Games and 'Gamerama' (whatever that is) and NONE of them carried the PC version. Lucky for me they're all within a 4 minute walk. But still.. haha
                                And Steam doesn't carry it yet. This is some BS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X