Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Lol troll. Xbox has way better games, way better software and way better online service. It's a gamers console and you're a fool. Clearly a fanboy. This convo had nothing to do with microsoft or xbox but you showed your true bias. You never even played the game. You wouldnt put an xbox controller in your hand if it was life or death. The worst xbox exclusive is as fun as the best ps4 exclusive. Xbox has a ton of hit exclusives, ps4 has one. They are promoting indy exclusives ffs.
    LOL I'm not biased, Xbone is just a lousy console and Microsoft is money hungry corporation that could give a rats ass about it's consumers. Your loyalty is going to waste my friend, they literally don't give a crap how loyal you are because as long as they are making money they are content. The thing about exclusives is not even close to true, PS has had hit exclusives before xbox even existed back on the PS1. How many exclusives does xbox have now? Let's see Quantam break, halo collection, halo 5, Phantom Dust, Scalebound, Forza, Gears of war, and sunset overdrive oh and half the "exclusives" are on PC so yeah lol. Now how bout ps4 exclusives:

    Bloodborne
    Street Fighter V
    Uncharted 4
    Persona 5
    Driveclub
    Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN
    Disgaea 5
    Yakuza 0
    inFamous: Second Son and First Light
    God Eater 2
    Toukiden Kiwami
    The Last of Us
    Dragon's Dogma Online
    Helldivers
    Deep Down
    Salt & Sanctuary
    No Man's Sky
    Final Fantasy X and X-2
    MLB 15: The Show
    Little Big Planet 3
    Ratchet and Clank

    Oh and plus the indy games. You know why Playstation has so many indy games? And successful ones at that. It's because devs love working for playstation, it's a great company that loves to innovate and not rip off its consumers like xbox does time and time again. There is literally no competition, the only reason xbox 360 even did better than ps3 was because of the ridiculous pricing when the ps3 launched. You look at the overall sales now of the PS2, PS3, and PS4 it blows their competitors out of the water.

    Comment


    • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
      LOL I'm not biased, Xbone is just a lousy console and Microsoft is money hungry corporation that could give a rats ass about it's consumers. Your loyalty is going to waste my friend, they literally don't give a crap how loyal you are because as long as they are making money they are content. The thing about exclusives is not even close to true, PS has had hit exclusives before xbox even existed back on the PS1. How many exclusives does xbox have now? Let's see Quantam break, halo collection, halo 5, Phantom Dust, Scalebound, Forza, Gears of war, and sunset overdrive oh and half the "exclusives" are on PC so yeah lol. Now how bout ps4 exclusives:

      Bloodborne
      Street Fighter V
      Uncharted 4
      Persona 5
      Driveclub
      Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN
      Disgaea 5
      Yakuza 0
      inFamous: Second Son and First Light
      God Eater 2
      Toukiden Kiwami
      The Last of Us
      Dragon's Dogma Online
      Helldivers
      Deep Down
      Salt & Sanctuary
      No Man's Sky
      Final Fantasy X and X-2
      MLB 15: The Show
      Little Big Planet 3
      Ratchet and Clank

      Oh and plus the indy games. You know why Playstation has so many indy games? And successful ones at that. It's because devs love working for playstation, it's a great company that loves to innovate and not rip off its consumers like xbox does time and time again. There is literally no competition, the only reason xbox 360 even did better than ps3 was because of the ridiculous pricing when the ps3 launched. You look at the overall sales now of the PS2, PS3, and PS4 it blows their competitors out of the water.
      This is such a weak argument. You missed like half of the xbox exclusives and you are proving my point with that list of ps4 games. Even the biggest ps4 fanboy would admit xbox has better exclusives. That's not even debatable. Theres like 2 games i would buy on your list. And you are promoting mostly indy exclusives lol. Btw xbox also has prolly the best indy exclusive. Clearly you are angry and bitter and frankly you seem so disappointed in your own product that you feel the need to lash out at the competition. Also, you clearly havent been paying any attention to microsoft since phil spencer took over. Xbox provides a much better user experience than you will get from sony and they listen to consumers and provide monthly updates that add features in a timely manner rather than having to wait a year for a giant update from sony which really is just playing catch up to xbox features. Also you pay for online services now and yet they are still unreliable. Talk about money hungry. You want backwards compatible? You have to buy old games again. The thumbsticks on your controllers are all peeling away now because they cheaped out on the materials and didn't even bother to test them. Plus the console is more expensive and they aren't putting that money towards any good first party games so it's basically useless. People like you switched to ps3 cause youre a cheap high school kid and needed free online play. Xbox 360 was clearly the better console. Xbox had a bad E3 and marketing campaign and sony had great marketing and e3. Xbox is still the better console IMO and its not even close. But thats totally subjective so to each their own. Anyway I'm blocking you now because like I said before, you are a troll and a waste of time. Happy gaming.
      Last edited by Machine; Thu Apr 28, 2016, 06:08 AM.

      Comment


      • .... So who's is bigger and what's the prize? Seriously though, this is a dead end kind of debate. That piece of plastic will essentially be a piece of shit in four years; whatever plastic you prefer. Happy gaming.

        Comment


        • Lol i bit this time but im done arguing with trolls. Thats what the block button is for i guess. Moving on...

          Im about to try the next episode of hitman. Apparently this level is massive.

          Comment


          • Apollo wrote: View Post
            .... So who's is bigger and what's the prize? Seriously though, this is a dead end kind of debate. That piece of plastic will essentially be a piece of shit in four years; whatever plastic you prefer. Happy gaming.
            agreed and i think we all know picard is superior to kirk anyway. no point arguing about it.

            Comment


            • He definitely has better hair.

              Comment


              • Apollo wrote: View Post
                .... So who's is bigger and what's the prize? Seriously though, this is a dead end kind of debate. That piece of plastic will essentially be a piece of shit in four years; whatever plastic you prefer. Happy gaming.
                It's not even that, If xbox was actually a good console and Microsoft wasn't such a shitty company I would definitely give them credit. I just hate when people argue with a clear biased, It's that fanboyism that annoys me. It's like an OKC fan saying they will sweep the Warriors in WCF when we all know they'd be lucky to walk away with one or two wins, there's literally no competition just like the console race. Anyway I agree its a stupid debate, I just got cheesed at his closed mindedness I blocked him so I won't be tempted to start anymore debates from now on sorry boys lol

                Comment


                • Not sure how you grade companies but Microsoft is in no way a shitty one. Sony, on the other hand has one successful business. Hint, it's only the PlayStation

                  Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • Ive never come across anyone more delusional than that dude.

                    Comment


                    • Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      Not sure how you grade companies but Microsoft is in no way a shitty one. Sony, on the other hand has one successful business. Hint, it's only the PlayStation

                      Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                      I was referring to their Xbox sector which is pretty shitty. Long history of ripping off xbox gamers for money, I.E charging money to play online, never improving the servers, horrible customer service to name a few things. Just watch the video I posted on the last page, the title is misleading it's not a biased hate on microsoft video he makes legit points. Hell Microsoft almost made it so that you couldn't share games on Xbox one, your copy would only work on your console. If it wasn't for all the bashing and criticism they would've went through with it and in the process destroyed their entire fanbase with that one stupid money hungry business move. Also you seem to forget that Sony Invented Blu Ray, the walkman which changed the way we listen to music, they launched the first CD player, Sony Entertainment Pictures, they released the first tritron colour tv's (the bulky ones we all had back in the day), etc... Most of Microsoft's success is PC's obviously so there's a clear advantage, literally everyone these days own a PC desktop or laptop, well everyone that doesn't own a Macbook lol
                      Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Tue May 3, 2016, 02:26 AM.

                      Comment


                      • So i never did get around to blocking him cause apparently u cant do that from mobile. Anyway im convinced this guy has never used either console. Guess he doesnt realize that he has to pay for online. Does he not realize that xbox has the best and most stable servers out there? Xbox actually provides dedicated servers for developers to take advantage of. One of the biggest problems with ps is that their servers are not reliable and are always going down. Dude is clueless. Xbox has amazing customer service. We are always getting upgrades and improvements to things the fans vote on. Sony isnt even in the same league as far as customer service goes. Plus the software is leagues ahead. Microsoft is a software company afterall. The UI is 1000 times better imo. And theres just more things u can do on xbox.

                        Also he does not know what hes talkng about. Microsoft was going to allow you to share your games digitally with up to 10 people. It actually would have been pretty impressive. But the propaganda wheel turned it into something else. Im glad they listened to the fanbase and changed their release plan tho becuase i dont think we were ready for that. Again THEY LISTENED TO THEIR FANBASE! I commend them for that. This guy is the most delusional uninformed fanboy i think ive ever come across online. And thats saying something.

                        Also, all of the things hes so proud of from sony are obsolete now. Who the fuck cares? It just shows that everything they've attempted to do besides playstation has ultimately failed Lol again proving microsoft is a more successful company
                        Last edited by Machine; Sat May 7, 2016, 02:31 PM.

                        Comment


                        • So hyped for Battlefield 1!

                          Comment


                          • FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                            So hyped for Battlefield 1!
                            i am still playing xcom and waiting for warhammer. hoping total war is good.

                            Comment


                            • I'm still hammering away at Dark Souls. I now love the game, it's official. With all the PC mods it's also beautiful. On sale now for like $5.

                              Comment


                              • I must be the only one still playing Fallout 4 ... haha Every time I play I still get a neat little surprise with a certain bit of lore, or certain cool location. With the new Survival mode, and some modifications of course, the immersion really amps up to 11. Definitely my favourite Fallout experience so far, even if the Story isn't quite as rich as in the past (though be to fair, I really like the main narrative of the story so far).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X