Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    FYI

NBA 2K19 I'd on sale for $4 in the Nintendo eshop.
    Also PS store has the entire EA 2019 sports bundle on for $38 - that's Fifa, Madden, NBA Live and NHL 19.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Speaking of Zelda, remake of Links Awakening almost excites me more!

Just means they'll eventually get to redoing Link to the Past, which has always been the epitome of the "Zelda experience" for me. Granted haven't played Breath of the Wild yet. On my to-do.
      Ocarina of Time is my favorite but BOTW is great and epic in size.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

Also PS store has the entire EA 2019 sports bundle on for $38 - that's Fifa, Madden, NBA Live and NHL 19.
        Seem like a nice deal although I'm mostly a basketball and football gamer. I'd love to have Madden on a handheld.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post

All of those are free in EA Access right now I believe.

Comment

• So MS has now introduced the Gamepass Ultimate which gives you xbox live gold along with gamepass for console AND PC.

They are also allowing you to convert whatever membership you currently have to an ultimate pass for $1 for up to 3 years. So I decided to add another year of live gold for free using microsoft reward points and then paid for another year at $69. I then converted that membership to Gamepass Ultimate for $1.

I now have xbox live gold and game pass for console and PC until 2022 and all it cost me was $70. That is basically free gaming with brand new AAA games for the next 3 years. That is insane. There is no competition for that kind of value on console or PC. MS announced with their new studios they plan to release a new game every 3 months starting next year. Plus tons of 3rd party devs continue to support gamepass with AAA games. So worth it.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

Ocarina of Time is my favorite but BOTW is great and epic in size.
              They need to port Ocarina of Time to the Switch. That would be awesome. Haven't played that game since I had an N64.. about 20 years ago now.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

They need to port Ocarina of Time to the Switch. That would be awesome. Haven't played that game since I had an N64.. about 20 years ago now.
                It was great on 3DS in full 3D.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                  X