X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Anyone else have a Switch here? Called EBGames and they have Mario Odyssey waiting for me. Going to be a fun weekend.
    See my post above about the switch. Short answer: its awesome and the games are awesome. Biggest downfall is poor quality and features of online multiplayer and apps etc. But man its worth it. It was an impulse buy for me but one I do not regret.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Thinking about getting one myself. I just never have any time these days. But feel like I need to make time, because Zelda: Breath of the Wild is begging me to play the crap out of it.
    Zelda was a blast. Even ended up getting the DLC just so I could try out that "trial of the sword" mode.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Anyone else have a Switch here? Called EBGames and they have Mario Odyssey waiting for me. Going to be a fun weekend.
    Thinking about getting one myself. I just never have any time these days. But feel like I need to make time, because Zelda: Breath of the Wild is begging me to play the crap out of it.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    I never played MGS4. I did watch the ending though after watching the above video. I don't mind spoiling it because I don't plan on revisiting the older games. It was a great ending.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X