Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Left 4 Dead was awesome to play with friends. Another I loved back in the day was Rainbow Six: Las Vegas. It's definitely holds a place in my top five favorites. Multiple player modes was excellent with friends but the best part of it was a mode that I think was called "Terrorist Hunt". The goal is for a maximum four man team to sweep the map of terrorists patrolling the area. There's like 30 of them on the map and the AI was pretty good in them. Anyway, when you die you can watch the rest of the group finish the map. It was tough to finish a map and so you would see it coming down to one guy having to finish off four or five enemies hidden throughout the map frequently. I played it on 360 and this was a generation where at that point everyone used a microphone and so it added to it even if you were in the mode with strangers.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Nov 3, 2017, 07:40 AM. Reason: .

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    The original COD is still my favourite FPS ever. My roommates and I played it for hours and hours in university on PC and it was a simple enjoyment that can’t be topped. Sneaking around Stalingrad and taking out the camper snipers in the various buildings is still my favourite.
    This was me and my buddies/roommates with Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Counter Strike, and lesser extent Left 4 Dead (1 & 2).
    These were all once I'd finished school and had money to afford games and a decent Rig. Haha
    But ya, Bad Company 2 was super satisfying in that same way.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    Yeah battlefield 1 was great. The visuals actually do look a bit similar but its still a COD game and will play alot different im sure. COD will never have the grand scale and realism of the battlefield series but their TDM smaller scale competitive matches with scorestreaks and rewards is still the best of its kind. I still think of them as two completely diff games. Battlefield is more focused on teamwork with more defined classes while COD is more mindless and one guy can still dominate (both are fun). Battlefield 4 and battlefield 1 are two of my fav shooters but cod scratches a diff itch for me.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Dear god ......

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post
    Hopefully it's on par with Battlefield 1 from last year. That was sick.
    Yeah battlefield 1 was great. The visuals actually do look a bit similar but its still a COD game and will play alot different im sure. COD will never have the grand scale and realism of the battlefield series but their TDM smaller scale competitive matches with scorestreaks and rewards is still the best of its kind. I still think of them as two completely diff games. Battlefield is more focused on teamwork with more defined classes while COD is more mindless and one guy can still dominate (both are fun). Battlefield 4 and battlefield 1 are two of my fav shooters but cod scratches a diff itch for me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X