X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Apollo My Punisher inspired Fallout 4 build. "His family was taken from him ... now no one is safe in the Wasteland" kinda thing. Lol All custom textures, and lots of gun packs which I don't think you can even download anymore.

image_476.jpg

20180908212651_1.jpg

20180911152622_1.jpg

20180908221605_1.jpg

20171023171055_1.jpg
    That is really cool Joey. Awesome looking build and nice weapons room too by the way. I downloaded my last cloud save and played around for a few hours last night. I had one amazing moment where I was scouting some raiders on a bridge when an attack aircraft swooped into battle them. Then I hear something coming from behind me, I turn around and OMG it's a damn behemoth super mutant! Naturally I hide behind my sidekick because he is the perfect shield and the battle kicks off. As the behemoth falls from like four sniper rounds to the face, that aircraft fighting the raiders spins out of control and crashes about 25 feet from where I am standing, BOOM. Naturally had to avenge them. I was going to snipe the raiders but after that I needed to send a more up close and personal message so we walked over there and paid them a visit.

I also decided to try EA Access for a month on PS4(wasn't even aware this was a thing until yesterday) and I'll get to go through a couple games I've been meaning to play in Madden 20 and Titanfall 2, plus whatever, maybe a Battlefield or two. Honestly, the number of games they offer is not impressive but it's enough for a one time, one month $4.99 subscription.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Mar 20th, 2020, 07:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo My Punisher inspired Fallout 4 build. "His family was taken from him ... now no one is safe in the Wasteland" kinda thing. Lol All custom textures, and lots of gun packs which I don't think you can even download anymore.

image_476.jpg

20180908212651_1.jpg

20180911152622_1.jpg

20180908221605_1.jpg

20171023171055_1.jpg
    Last edited by Joey; Fri Mar 20th, 2020, 02:17 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

Ya, especially considering that the game is developed on PC. Makes no sense. I expect it will come eventually, but I hate how PC releases are always delayed because of stupid Sony or Microsoft paying billions for exclusivity for a year or whatever it is.. which is probably what it is.
    FFVII was originally exclusive but I'm sure this is not about nostalgia and is what you said: truck loads of cash were provided. Microsoft gamers also must wait. It would be nice if they at least gave a timeline, surely they know exactly when they are legally allowed to bring it to PC & Xbox.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Apollo wrote: View Post

I'm not sure why they went that route. I will be getting it day one all things considered now. Not too many games get me really excited any more but I am excited for that one like its game one of the NBA finals, Raptors v Warriors. Cloud gonna go full on Playoff Kawhi in my house this April!
    Ya, especially considering that the game is developed on PC. Makes no sense. I expect it will come eventually, but I hate how PC releases are always delayed because of stupid Sony or Microsoft paying billions for exclusivity for a year or whatever it is.. which is probably what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied

I had thought it was coming out on PC, but I guess no announcement yet. Was pretty bummed about that, as I really want to play this when it comes out next month. Hopefully they announce the PC drop soon.
    I'm not sure why they went that route. I will be getting it day one all things considered now. Not too many games get me really excited any more but I am excited for that one like its game one of the NBA finals, Raptors v Warriors. Cloud gonna go full on Playoff Kawhi in my house this April!

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    So I played the FFVII Remake demo over the weekend. It is gonna be a fun ride when it drops next month. I liked everything about the demo.
    I had thought it was coming out on PC, but I guess no announcement yet. Was pretty bummed about that, as I really want to play this when it comes out next month. Hopefully they announce the PC drop soon.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post

2 10 pound dumbells, and 1 10 kg medicine ball. when you are on turn 150+ in civ you have about 30 seconds for curls, squats, push ups.

baldur's gate 3 cinematic is sick as fuck. forget ten, dragons ftw.
    Funny you should mention that. I also re-installed Civ V as well.

Hmm not confident my PC can even run BG3. Just scanned my PC systemrequirementslab.com and it turns out I can run most of the top 100 games they've ranked at the recommended setting but there are some new games I can't run on minimum like Cyberpunk(I know its not out yet), Rust and L4D3. I'm not too sure about the site's accuracy though because it says I can't run FO4 at recommended settings, yet I just test ran it on ultra perfectly with a really good frame rate; must have been 60fps.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Been playing a few things lately; mostly Red Dead Redemption 2 (cinematic and video game masterpiece).
    But also some 2k20; Session (new skateboarding game if any of you are into that sort of thing) and the new Resident Evil 2 remake (fucking fantastic as well).

As for Fallout 4 mods, its been so damn long, I wouldn't even know where to start .. I also modded my own game alot and brought in my own textures and sounds alot of the time ... my last play through I had just finished watching Jon Bernthal as Punisher, so I basically made him, and did the Punisher story that way .. will try and find some Screenshots of the armor and vests I made ... was pretty proud of them, but never ended up putting them on Nexus for others to download.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    And I'm home indefinitely. I'll need a few new hobbies for ??? amount of time. So, beyond setting up my home gym and working out at home(which takes major will power with all the other temptations around the house), I'm dusting off the old gaming PC. Not going to bore anyone with the specs but she was a total beast in 2015 and I'm hoping it can handle anything new I'll throw at it. First up though, I just re-installed Fallout 4. The Nvidia app optimized it to Ultra @ 1080p and so now I am ready... That said, guys, give me all your favorite mod recommendations.

Also, how are you all doing right now? You getting some gaming in? I hope you're all safe and sound and enjoying some recreational gaming during these very difficult times.

Miekenstien
    Machine
    Joey ​​
    planetmars
    RandomGuy​​​
    NoPropsneeded
    Axel
    rocwell

​​​​​​​
    2 10 pound dumbells, and 1 10 kg medicine ball. when you are on turn 150+ in civ you have about 30 seconds for curls, squats, push ups.

baldur's gate 3 cinematic is sick as fuck. forget ten, dragons ftw.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    And I'm home indefinitely. I'll need a few new hobbies for ??? amount of time. So, beyond setting up my home gym and working out at home(which takes major will power with all the other temptations around the house), I'm dusting off the old gaming PC. Not going to bore anyone with the specs but she was a total beast in 2015 and I'm hoping it can handle anything new I'll throw at it. First up though, I just re-installed Fallout 4. The Nvidia app optimized it to Ultra @ 1080p and so now I am ready... That said, guys, give me all your favorite mod recommendations.

Also, how are you all doing right now? You getting some gaming in? I hope you're all safe and sound and enjoying some recreational gaming during these very difficult times.

Miekenstien
    Machine
    Joey ​​
    planetmars
    RandomGuy​​​
    NoPropsneeded
    Axel
    rocwell

​​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    So I played the FFVII Remake demo over the weekend. It is gonna be a fun ride when it drops next month. I liked everything about the demo.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    did anyone buy warcraft reforged? i bought it in 2018, and have been waiting delays until today, and today it says i don't own the game, and need to buy it.

so much nerd rage right now.

frostmourne hungers!!
    replying to myself, but i got my instant refund. my bugs were something like 8-20 fps, disconnects, and sudden blackness of the screen.

frostmourne is sated

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    did anyone buy warcraft reforged? i bought it in 2018, and have been waiting delays until today, and today it says i don't own the game, and need to buy it.

so much nerd rage right now.

frostmourne hungers!!

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied

Perhaps they will? Totally different game but for instance in Skyrim they added a bunch of animations after the game was out a long time. Do you have to play stealth in this game? Generally my first playthrough of anything open world is taking it right at them guns blazing.
    There is definitely stealth in the game and if you level up sneak and melee you can do stealth kills.

Leave a comment:

• Miekenstien
    replied
    Red Dead 2 on PC is by far the best looking video game I've ever seen ... it's ridiculous how good it looks. So very impressed. It's definitely a bit on the slower side, but I enjoy just roaming the Countryside on my trusty steed ... and shooting strangers in the face that look at me funny.
    I'm always polite on the road, and never suffer impolite people

Leave a comment:

Working...
X