Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Playing through Bioshock for the first time. It's been on my list of games to play for years and recently I got all three in a steam deal for $11. Score.

    Anyway, good game so far, pretty even today and intense.

    Comment


    • Apollo wrote: View Post
      Playing through Bioshock for the first time. It's been on my list of games to play for years and recently I got all three in a steam deal for $11. Score.

      Anyway, good game so far, pretty even today and intense.
      what a weird series

      the first is amazing. literally one of my favorite games of all time. so atmospheric. it kinda tails off at the end but it's great.

      the second is interesting... but slow. oh my god it's so slow.

      the third is really interesting too but becomes really repetitive as it goes on and i lost interest.
      @sweatpantsjer

      Comment


      • I heard that it goes from a light survival horror vibe to something totally different by number three. This true? The first one I am really enjoying a lot. Damn the first Big Daddy I had to take on annihilated me but I out smarted him second time around. I took a ranged potshot and then ran for a vent. From there he was very easy to take down because he couldn't reach me.

        Comment


        • Borderlands Handsome edition.

          Comment


          • slaw wrote: View Post
            Gentlemen, my wife is taking the dog and the babies and going away for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing I have to do and, when I am not sleeping, plan on sitting on the couch for two days playing video games, drinking beer and eating KFC. I need a good quality PS4 game that I can finish in about 12-15 hours. Recommendations?
            Hahaha Sounds awesome man! GTA5 maybe? Not sure you'll beat it, but you'll have a LOT of fun.

            Comment


            • slaw wrote: View Post
              Gentlemen, my wife is taking the dog and the babies and going away for the weekend. I have absolutely nothing I have to do and, when I am not sleeping, plan on sitting on the couch for two days playing video games, drinking beer and eating KFC. I need a good quality PS4 game that I can finish in about 12-15 hours. Recommendations?
              Pornhub and borrow the neighbours dog and some peanut butter

              Comment


              • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                Pornhub and borrow the neighbours dog and some peanut butter

                Comment


                • Joey wrote: View Post
                  It hasn't escalated until the "Escorts" are putting a noose around your neck while going over the safety word again

                  Comment


                  • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                    It hasn't escalated until the "Escorts" are putting a noose around your neck while going over the safety word again
                    You getting all this Slaw?? Hahah

                    Comment


                    • So I received an invite for the console beta of Elders scroll online, anyone else get one? I think its cause I signed up for the PC version. Honestly, i'm excited to see how it will be on PS4

                      Comment


                      • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        So I received an invite for the console beta of Elders scroll online, anyone else get one? I think its cause I signed up for the PC version. Honestly, i'm excited to see how it will be on PS4
                        I received it as well, won't play though as the time period is too short and I see it as another marketing trick to get my money. Let us know if you think it's worth the price they are demanding.
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                        Comment


                        • raptors999 wrote: View Post
                          It hasn't escalated until the "Escorts" are putting a noose around your neck while going over the safety word again
                          That's on Tuesdays.....

                          Comment


                          • RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            I received it as well, won't play though as the time period is too short and I see it as another marketing trick to get my money. Let us know if you think it's worth the price they are demanding.
                            I think its a one time pay and play game now. They got rid of the monthly payments for the PC version I think, and I'd imagine it would be the same thing with the console version

                            Comment


                            • NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              I think its a one time pay and play game now. They got rid of the monthly payments for the PC version I think, and I'd imagine it would be the same thing with the console version
                              If they did, then I may be interested in checking it out Thanks.
                              Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

                              Comment


                              • just preordered the witcher 3. everything i've seen from it so far looks incredible, it's absolutely massive too.

                                i have to beat DAI before it comes out because lord knows i'll probably never play it again. at this point i'm just going to do the story.

                                i appreciate DAI for what it is and how big it is but i find the "side quests" really unfulfilling. like, rarely do i finish one and go oh hell yeah! and want to do more.
                                @sweatpantsjer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X