Good time to travel to Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good time to travel to Canada?

Hey guys, I'm thinking of visiting Ontario and Quebec (Oct 6-26), I realized though that it may be a bit risky considering the increasing number of cases. What's the general vibe right now in the news and politics? Are there any major restrictions/border closings in the plans? Or do you think the window of opportunity I have is enough and there's likely no lockdowns for the next month?
    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Are you fully vaccinated? If so, shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think. But you need to be vaccinated I believe.

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Are you fully vaccinated? If so, shouldn't be a problem I wouldn't think. But you need to be vaccinated I believe.
      Yeah, fully vaccinated since May. When the last time lockdowns hit were you guys informed in advance, meaning you knew that the lockdown will start in a couple of weeks or it happened almost overnight?

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Yeah, fully vaccinated since May. When the last time lockdowns hit were you guys informed in advance, meaning you knew that the lockdown will start in a couple of weeks or it happened almost overnight?
        Because we're moving to a "Proof of Vaccination" system, I don't see there being another Lockdown.
        At least thats what they're saying, and how they are justifying to Passport, but yes, we were also given a couple weeks notice before any lockdowns.

Comment

Because we're moving to a "Proof of Vaccination" system, I don't see there being another Lockdown.
          At least thats what they're saying, and how they are justifying to Passport, but yes, we were also given a couple weeks notice before any lockdowns.
          Thanks! Helped me to make the decision, hello Canada

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post

Thanks! Helped me to make the decision, hello Canada
            A weird spam post brought me back to this thread, but now I'm curious, how was your trip?? Lol

Comment

I am fully vaccinated.
              dino game

Comment

A weird spam post brought me back to this thread, but now I'm curious, how was your trip?? Lol
                We've opted out for a local trip to Madeira, Portugal that year due to tensions in Canada. One day we will visit your beautiful country! Someday soon, currently in Argentina and appreciate being able to watch Raptors like a normal person, at evenings.

Comment

Working...
                X