The Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Welp ... it's with great sadness that I bid farewell to my Beast. Car is getting written off, even though it still looks this good! Some jerk cut me off on the highway. I was deemed 0% at fault, so insurance has been great so far, but waiting to see my settlement ... if I get the number I want, then it'll be hard to be too upset ... might upgrade to the Golf R, since all the aftermarket bits and pieces I put on the GTI would fit it as well.
    Sucks man. Sorry to hear about this.

What did you end up replacing it with?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Sucks man. Sorry to hear about this.

What did you end up replacing it with?
      Thanks man, I still miss that car. Replaced it with a Golf R though, so hard to complain too much. Lol 300hp mixed with the AWD is just too good.

IMG_1154(Edited).jpg

Comment

• Love it! Congrats!

Comment

• Car insurance is a compulsory document, so you need to determine the insurance first. It is also best to seek help from a lawyer who will ensure that all documents are properly re-registered for you. When I was buying a car, the most time-consuming process was choosing a car. There are a lot of cars for different tastes in the market now. But I was looking for Orlando exotic cars for sale because I wanted to get an unusual car that would be different from others.
          Last edited by khaldiapros; Yesterday, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X