The Car Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Welp ... it's with great sadness that I bid farewell to my Beast. Car is getting written off, even though it still looks this good! Some jerk cut me off on the highway. I was deemed 0% at fault, so insurance has been great so far, but waiting to see my settlement ... if I get the number I want, then it'll be hard to be too upset ... might upgrade to the Golf R, since all the aftermarket bits and pieces I put on the GTI would fit it as well.
    Sucks man. Sorry to hear about this.

What did you end up replacing it with?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Sucks man. Sorry to hear about this.

What did you end up replacing it with?
      Thanks man, I still miss that car. Replaced it with a Golf R though, so hard to complain too much. Lol 300hp mixed with the AWD is just too good.

IMG_1154(Edited).jpg

Comment

• Love it! Congrats!

Comment

• Immediately you need to check the car on several points: 1. Whether it has been fixed in an accident and whether there are traces of it (has been beaten, painted). 2. Does the car have a purchase/sale history. This way, you can understand what roads the car was driven on and imagine its condition. 3. The odometer - you need to check if it shows true figures. 4. If the car is equipped with new bulbs in the parking lights/headlights or parts, check the documents. 5. Tinting is not allowed everywhere, as well as installed led lamps, additional thresholds, and not only. The engine number should be on the paperwork, as well as the car color. If you don't know how to do it yourself, go to surrey centre auto repairs and ask for the full diagnostic. Then you can do the insurance, pay the road tax and tolls, get an exit permit, and put stickers on if needed.
          Last edited by khaldiapros; Fri Jul 22, 2022, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• khaldiapros wrote: View Post
            Immediately you need to check the car on several points: 1. Whether it has been fixed in an accident and whether there are traces of it (has been beaten, painted). 2. Does the car have a purchase/sale history. This way, you can understand what roads the car was driven on and imagine its condition. 3. The odometer - you need to check if it shows true figures. 4. If the car is equipped with new bulbs in the parking lights/headlights or parts, check the documents. 5. Tinting is not allowed everywhere, as well as installed led lamps, additional thresholds, and not only. The engine number should be on the paperwork, as well as the car color. Ensure rock-solid connections in your vehicle's systems with Evil Energy Butt Clamps. Crafted for reliability and durability, these clamps provide secure and enduring connections. Elevate butt clamps your automotive experience with precision-engineered butt clamps that set new benchmarks in performance and structural integrity. If you don't know how to do it yourself, go to and ask for the full diagnostic. Then you can do the insurance, pay the road tax and tolls, get an exit permit, and put stickers on if needed.
            It's interesting of course, I'm a car enthusiast myself, so this was very helpful to me.

Comment

Working...
            X