The Video Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    That new Resident Evil looks super interesting. Seems they are going back to their roots of just throwing a ton of puzzles at you while also trying to creep the hell out of you .. and apparently the game is scary as hell.
    I would love to try it. I imagine the VR is really unsettling. It just looks so stressful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• The trailer looks great. It's first person too.

Comment

• resident evil is legit scary. big hgh def tv, high quality xbox surround sound headphones, all lights off. i had to turn it off. legitimately made me scared. last time i was this scared i had just watched shutter and was turning lights on from around corners to not go into the dark. it is back to basics though, like racoon city police station. good game

Comment

• Sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor has just been announced, with Game Play footage ...

http://www.theverge.com/2017/3/8/148...meplay-trailer

Middle Earth: Shadow of War is the new game, and my god does it look amazing. The original was a fantastic game, and this looks to be just building off of what worked, and turning the dial up to 15.

Comment

Sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor has just been announced, with Game Play footage ...

Middle Earth: Shadow of War is the new game, and my god does it look amazing. The original was a fantastic game, and this looks to be just building off of what worked, and turning the dial up to 15.

Looks seriously badass. I like how the different types (necromancer, beast master, etc) will give you different base setups. Should add some variety to the game.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I just happened to be at the mall today with a half hour to kill so I took a browse through EB Games. They have a buy two used, get one free promotion going on right now. So I ended up coming home with Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and Dying Light. I'm so behind on games that all these feel like new releases to me. Score.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I just happened to be at the mall today with a half hour to kill so I took a browse through EB Games. They have a buy two used, get one free promotion going on right now. So I ended up coming home with Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and Dying Light. I'm so behind on games that all these feel like new releases to me. Score.
                The Witcher 3 alone will keep u occupied for quite some time. Prepare to fall further behind in games lol

Comment

• It can't be any more time consuming that XCOM2 or Total War or Fallout 4... Or at least I hope not.

Comment

It can't be any more time consuming that XCOM2 or Total War or Fallout 4... Or at least I hope not.
                    I'd put it on par, roughly, with a Fallout game. Maybe a little more, actually.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Dying Light is underrated. Its a very fun game to play

Comment

Sequel to Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor has just been announced, with Game Play footage ...

This looks insanely fun. I wish it was July or at least early august instead of the end of august. I'm barely gonna have time to enjoy it before uni starts back up

Comment

I just happened to be at the mall today with a half hour to kill so I took a browse through EB Games. They have a buy two used, get one free promotion going on right now. So I ended up coming home with Bloodborne, The Witcher 3 and Dying Light. I'm so behind on games that all these feel like new releases to me. Score.
                          All systems?

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                            All systems?
                            I didn't ask, sorry. Worth checking out though just in case.

Comment

• Gonna ask people:

PS4 or Switch?
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                                Gonna ask people:

PS4 or Switch?
                                Like all of the Nintendo plans from the last decade, I expect this to be a neat idea but ultimately a step down in gaming from the PS/Xbox systems.

I have a friend who just got the switch at launch but I haven't heard any feedback yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X