Game 55: Raps @ 76ers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 55: Raps @ 76ers

Tomorrow's game is in Philly. Will Lowry play? hmm.

Discuss.
    Mamba Mentality

He didn't play last time in Philly when he had bad back. So that narrative can die
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He didn't play last time in Philly when he had bad back. So that narrative can die
      He acrtually did. Here's the boxscore.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401071162
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
        He acrtually did. Here's the boxscore.

http://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=401071162
        Oh true. my bad. was thinking of that Spurs game reunion with Demar thing. I guess he'll play then
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          LOL at AI liking this post. Cmon man.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fury wrote: View Post
            LOL at AI liking this post. Cmon man.
            Misclick on my phone lol

Comment

low effort = lots of love

Comment

Comment

Last game Philly physically dominated a pint-sized Raptor team. Without JV, this is a tough match against a team that plays very well at home. DAMN it's on US TV again...GO RAPS GO!

Comment

Lowry ain't going to miss playing in Philly, dude will just pop those pain killers and go 1 for 10 from the field.

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Will always be known as the 3rd man in Miami. 10-15 years from now people will be asking " yo remember how good were the Heat?! With 'Bron & Wade and that tall skinny Centre"

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                          Will always be known as the 3rd man in Miami. 10-15 years from now people will be asking " yo remember how good were the Heat?! With 'Bron & Wade and that tall skinny Centre"
                          They would not have won one of those rings if Bosh didn't grab that board and passed it to Ray. He's a lock for the Hall in my opinion too.

I'm 50/50 on whether I'd want the Raps to retire his number. I could be convinced either way. I'd rather have Lowry get his up there first.. but that probably wouldn't happen.

Comment

Wow

Mamba Mentality

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                              They would not have won one of those rings if Bosh didn't grab that board and passed it to Ray. He's a lock for the Hall in my opinion too.

I'm 50/50 on whether I'd want the Raps to retire his number. I could be convinced either way. I'd rather have Lowry get his up there first.. but that probably wouldn't happen.
                              If you are on the fence whether you should retire someone's number than you probably shouldn't.

DeRozan + Lowry are two guys that should have their numbers retired by the Raps without a question.

Comment

Working...
                              X