Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we please give Bruno Caboclo one last shot

Please?

He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers

He was a meme dude. Nobody took him seriously. He was just a big joke to everyone. It's better for him to just stay with Houston.
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
      He was a meme dude. Nobody took him seriously. He was just a big joke to everyone. It's better for him to just stay with Houston.
      would you argue that Jordan Lyod is better player than Bruno is tho!?

Comment

It's funny. We wish we could draft Capela but Houston is going to end up with both

Comment

Kawhisexual wrote: View Post
          would you argue that Jordan Lyod is better player than Bruno is tho!?
          Don't really care enough to argue.

Comment

Don't really care enough to argue.
            :'( ............

Comment

he's better than Malachi that's for sure

Comment

Please?

He's been fairly consistent in G league recently and his shooting form changed

https://www.ridiculousupside.com/201...-valley-vipers
                No
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Don't be sad... if we blow the team up then maybe he can lead the tank next year.

Comment

Id like to see Caboclo back. The only thing is he seems lackadaisical. Maybe its my imagination but he has no burst, no explosiveness at all.

I dont think he was considered a joke here. Fans were patient with him. More patient than the org was.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                      Id like to see Caboclo back. The only thing is he seems lackadaisical. Maybe its my imagination but he has no burst, no explosiveness at all.

I dont think he was considered a joke here. Fans were patient with him. More patient than the org was.
                      Nah he was a big joke. They ran that "2 years away from 2 years away" joke to the ground. Fanbase was out on him a year before he was traded.

Comment

Bruno Caboclo, the Raptor Legend

Comment

Nah he was a big joke. They ran that "2 years away from 2 years away" joke to the ground. Fanbase was out on him a year before he was traded.
                          Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                            Bruno most likely burned his bridge when he pulled the "don't you know who I am" stunt with the Brazilian national team and got sent home. Raps organization definitely soured on him after that incident. It probably made them realize that the coddling they gave Bruno was the opposite of what he needed - it made him feel entitled. Bringing him back might just rekindle all of that and make him stop working his ass off like he's doing now. Either they mis-calculated on how to handle him, or maybe he was just way too immature to begin with.
                            Wasn't ready for Toronto nightlife. People were saying that he was always partying away with Bebe.

Comment

Wasn't ready for Toronto nightlife. People were saying that he was always partying away with Bebe.
                              Yup. I have a few Brazilian friends and let me tell you - those people know how to party. Should have realized it when Bruno spent his first paycheck on these.... lmao.

Comment

Working...
                              X