Likes Likes:  471
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54
Results 1,061 to 1,064 of 1064

Thread: The Movie Thread

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Green Book was the best movie I've seen in a while. I found it to be quite hilarious, Viggo has to win for that role. I'll admit, I have to watch the other nominated performances, but I think only Christian Bale will compare. If you are Italian or have Italian friends, you'll probably enjoy it that much more.

Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Saw the new Spider-Man movie. To be quite honest... it didnít really do it for me. I appreciated the art style and it was a pretty solid screenplay but it just didnít click for me. I really wanted to love it. My favourite Spider-Man is still Raimiís Spider-Man 2. This one probably falls second or third behind Raimiís first Spider-Man and the most recent live action one.

Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I also saw mid90s. Excellent directorial debut for Jonah Hill. Itís a little style over substance in this movie but in less than 90 minutes heís able to tell a compelling story that I found myself invested in and really cared about the characters. Lucas Hedgesí character was really great and his performance was for sure the highlight of the movie for me. The main kid is also pretty talented, I especially liked his performance in ďThe Killing of a Sacred DearĒ.

Raptors Republic Veteran planetmars's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Saw two good movies over the weekend and one really terrible one.

Recommend Spotlight (from 2015, best pic oscar winner) and Bohemian Rhapsody (Rami Malek was so good as Mercury).

Mortal Engines was one of the worst pieces of crap I've seen in a long time.

5. Likes Joey, DanH liked this post
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54

Thread Information