The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bendit wrote: View Post
    Didn't know where to place this find ... it's not a movie but more a documentary about a not-so-famous basketball player from down-under named Luc Longley who won championships playing for the Chicago Bulls during their hey-day and MJ. It's a poignant piece about culture change and acceptance and conformity and how LL had to adapt.
    Several articles have been written about Luke Longley, I even saw a book with his biography and achievements. I think his career could have been better. We even have fans of his in college who created a series of narrative essay example about life try this for our student blog. I think people like Luke inspire the younger generation of athletes, it's a pity of course that his career did not go well, but in any case he is a legendary person for many fans.
    Last edited by GarryTR; Mon Mar 20, 2023, 07:46 PM.

Comment

• GarryTR wrote: View Post

Several articles have been written about Luke Longley, I even saw a book with his biography and achievements. I think his career could have been better. We even have fans of his in college who created a series of narrative essay example about life try this for our student blog. I think people like Luke inspire the younger generation of athletes, it's a pity of course that his career did not go well, but in any case he is a legendary person for many fans.
      this guy is a real star among young people. I remember myself, when I was at college, the only thing I cared abotu was basketball and Luke was my favorite player. I wasnt even studying at all, cause it wasnt interesting for me. I was asking my colleagues (girls, mostly) to write an essay for me and thats how I successfuly graduated from college. Nowadays I heard that the students are using stuff like https://papersowl.com/write-my-essay-please , but I don't know how reliable it is. But I think it may be a useful thing
      Last edited by alaynedabney30; Mon Jun 5, 2023, 05:28 AM.

Comment

• If you have boys, highly recommend the new(ish) Dungeons & Dragons movie. Throwback action-adventure-comedy movie. My one son liked it better than Mario Bros. Honestly, probably the most fun we've had watching a movie as a family since Raiders of the Lost Ark. Even my wife liked it and she absolutely hates fantasy movies.

Comment

• The new Dungeons & Dragons movie seems like a perfect choice for a fun and entertaining family movie night. The blend of action, adventure, and comedy in a throwback style must have created a unique movie-watching experience. It's especially heartwarming to hear that even your wife, who typically isn't a fan of fantasy movies, enjoyed it. Finding a film that resonates with everyone in the family is a rare gem, and it sounds like this one hit the mark. If you're looking for more great movies to enjoy, you can check out the latest movies on theater Here's to more enjoyable movie nights and the anticipation of future family adventures on the big screen!
          Last edited by juliasiren; Tue Jan 9, 2024, 06:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X