The Movie Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Anyone going to see Ready Player One? Haven’t read the book and honestly the trailer makes it look pretty bad but people seem to be really excited for it. Going to see Isle of Dogs this weekend and can’t wait.
    Ready player one was a really good movie

Comment

• I watched Guardians of The Galaxy part 1 & 2 over the weekend. They were pretty good movies, the writing wasn't outstanding but I laughed at the fart joke level comedy and I liked all the big explosions.

Comment

• The Movie Thread

Joey wrote: View Post
        Watched Logan Lucky last night. Fantastic movie. Soderbergh at his finest.
        I loved Logan Lucky, great performances all around, especially Adam Driver.

Saw Isle of Dogs yesterday, and I’m sure many of you knew from previous posts that I was really looking forward to seeing it. It was fantastic, Wes Anderson is an incredible director and an even better writer. Highly recommended.

Comment

• Finally get a real trailer ... and I really don't know how to feel ... I'll watch it I'm sure, but initial reactions are that it looks pretty bad ... Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
            Finally get a real trailer ... and I really don't know how to feel ... I'll watch it I'm sure, but initial reactions are that it looks pretty bad ... Lol
            I was a mega Venom fan during my childhood. Back then everything was Venom, Venom, Venom. Based on the trailer I'm not feeling this casting of Eddie Brock. Hopefully the movie is great but usually the trailers for these Marvel movies are over the top. That's wasn't the case here. I hope it's good though because I'd love to see the telling of Maximum Carnage on the big screen. It would be like the Avengers in scope I'm sure..

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
              I was a mega Venom fan during my childhood. Back then everything was Venom, Venom, Venom. Based on the trailer I'm not feeling this casting of Eddie Brock. Hopefully the movie is great but usually the trailers for these Marvel movies are over the top. That's wasn't the case here. I hope it's good though because I'd love to see the telling of Maximum Carnage on the big screen. It would be like the Avengers in epicness.
              Ya man, Venom was easily one of my top favourite comic go-tos as a kid. Was pretty disappointed in how they did Venom is Spider-Man 3, and feel like this isn't going to be much better ... and ya, agreed, I'm usually a big Tom Hardy fan, but this doesn't feel .. right. And Marvel has no involvement with this at all, I don't think anyway, which is a big shame. But let's wait and see though ... never know I guess.

Comment

• i only played venom when i played maximum carnage. made my friend be spiderman. venom is the cool awesome version of spiderman, who is the lame loser version of venom.

Comment

I was a mega Venom fan during my childhood. Back then everything was Venom, Venom, Venom. Based on the trailer I'm not feeling this casting of Eddie Brock. Hopefully the movie is great but usually the trailers for these Marvel movies are over the top. That's wasn't the case here. I hope it's good though because I'd love to see the telling of Maximum Carnage on the big screen. It would be like the Avengers in scope I'm sure..
                  maximum carnage is one of my favourite comic stories. loved it. carnage is cool as shit too

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    i only played venom when i played maximum carnage. made my friend be spiderman. venom is the cool awesome version of spiderman, who is the lame loser version of venom.
                    I pumped a lot of hours into that game as well with a friend. We never made it to the end but then again, I never finished most games back thing. They were mostly all really hard in that era.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      maximum carnage is one of my favourite comic stories. loved it. carnage is cool as shit too
                      He was crazy. Maybe we'll get to see the creation of his sidekick Doppelganger in Infinity War.

Comment

He was crazy. Maybe we'll get to see the creation of his sidekick Doppelganger in Infinity War.
                        His crazy was funny crazy. Almost everytime you read a carnage dialogue bubble it was some kind of murder and a joke. Made him so unique. There was no in depth plans and reasons like other villians had. He just liked killing people. Great great villian.

Comment

• Just got my ticket for Infinity War tomorrow night.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Ya man, Venom was easily one of my top favourite comic go-tos as a kid. Was pretty disappointed in how they did Venom is Spider-Man 3, and feel like this isn't going to be much better ... and ya, agreed, I'm usually a big Tom Hardy fan, but this doesn't feel .. right. And Marvel has no involvement with this at all, I don't think anyway, which is a big shame. But let's wait and see though ... never know I guess.
                            Wait, was there anything NOT disappointing about Spider-Man 3? I seem to remember that movie being complete trash.
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Ron Paul just gave me a damn seizure.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X