Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Assume the Raptors DONT tank and end up around 7-8th seed in the playoffs...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowry is the linchpin of this team, so as long as he's on this team, the team's performance isn't going to go south. Once Lowry is gone, this team should be able to sneak into a top 7 position and grab a guy like Exum or LaVine.

Comment

ezz_bee wrote: View Post
      If we win against the Knicks tomorrow I'm putting away my tank. I just don't see how we can do it now. Everyday the odds of getting the 3rd seed go up in comparison with the odds to get a top 6 pick.

Not that I want Masai to make a "win now" type trade, but if we aren't going to be in the bottom 3 of the East we'd better have the 3rd or 4th best record in the East (not just the 4th seed due to winning the division). I want homecourt advantage in the first round.
      for the raptors at least, its almost like it'd be better if they didn't have home court 'advantage'.

Comment

MangoKid wrote: View Post
        Lowry is the linchpin of this team, so as long as he's on this team, the team's performance isn't going to go south. Once Lowry is gone, this team should be able to sneak into a top 7 position and grab a guy like Exum or LaVine.
        Exum, Lavine, Noah Vonleh, Adriaen Payne, Aaron Gordon, Jordan Clarkson,

Comment

I have hopes that Masai will pull something off on draft day.

Comment

Pele wrote: View Post
            I have hopes that Masai will pull something off on draft day.
            LOL, if you don't get your high draft pick now, you won't get it in the draft night !! Trust me, there is just too much buzz around this draft for teams to make move in draft night.

I just hope now the MU has decided he wants to NO tank and actually compete, he does not trade away our picks of future to get assets for now.

Comment

Working...
            X