• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not mine, but had to share - made me laugh pretty good:

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Not mine, but had to share - made me laugh pretty good:
      My cousin's dog will go get his favorite toy out of the closet and bring it back to bang it in front of company. It's quite hilarious/entertaining/awkward/embarrassing all at once. He's just a lil guy but he packs a mean punch hahaha

Comment

My new boy, Bane, has been taking up much of my time since last week. 9 week old Husky

Comment

What a whirlwind day it was. What a whirlwind decade. A week ago, at 9:10am, here in Niagara on the Lake, my little dog, and best friend passed away from lung cancer. For those who knew this little fellow, you already know he was the toughest little mug on the planet, the vet confirmed this when she told me his tumor was ridiculous and he was likely the toughest little shit she'd ever encountered . Having seen him endure a lifetime that started trapped in a little cage for three years, and countless, I mean, 5 a week epileptic seizures that lasted up to almost 5 hours at times... and yet he, like a bad guy from a horror movie, just kept coming back for more. He was my hero.

To those who have lost personal effects, blankets, pillows, pants, socks, hotdogs, Lingerie!!!! Jack told me to tell you all he was sorry, he had an addiction.... haha I know he could drive anyone nuts, and he made Marley from Marley and me look like a Buddhist Monk. He barked and licked and basically made a fuss.... but he always had a reason, a motive, he was the smartest animal I have ever encountered actually, every single bark had a message. He was uncanny for that. But none who truly spent time with this dog would argue, he was impossible not to love. He was a spark, a ray of the happiest Sunshine. He never once bit anything larger than a fly, and even then he was somewhat gentle.

My little Jack was a fantastic dog. I'm going to miss him more than it is normally allowed, but I'm going to allow it. Fact is, Jack likely saved my life at one point. I owe him more than I could ever repay, and I only hope that in his last moments, he felt loved. I could only ever return the favor in that way, and I am grateful I had the chance.

For those who have already sent me an email, I can't tell you how humbled I am at your kindness. Some have endured loss I can't even fathom, and to you I bow my head and accept your kindness in awe. Thank you, you're amazing.

And to you Jack, if you're out there, thank you Bobo's. Thank you SO much. You never knew it, but you were always the grown up in our little family of two. You were the guide, and the teacher. You showed me how to get up after falling. You showed me how to smile and embrace life when it was upside down, when I needed it direly. You brought me out of the darkness, and into the forests and fields, a world from my past I forgot I needed so badly in my life. You, the brave little unwanted misfit, who saved the man who felt the same way. You will be remembered forever Jickles. I promise.

I loved you so much. so much.

Good Bye Jack.

Comment

Can't imagine what you are going through my man ... Sorry for your loss.

Jack is chasing that great big ball in the sky now. RIP Little dude.

Comment

Well said, SJ. Sorry for your loss, he sounded like a great dude! I've lost a few along the way and it is very tough to get over. Hopefully the Jays and Raps can take some of that sting away from you, even if it's just for a little while.

RIP Jack

Comment

Hope you feel better soon SJ.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Thank you guys, lots

Comment

Sigh...many times over.

So very sorry Judge. Wasnt too long ago (3 yrs and seems like last month) when I lost mine. Took me a couple of years to get over her passing. Just get so close and they never complain and they are always there. Hope the time is shorter for you.

Comment

Not a nice posting

Very sad in fact. I don't know what I'd do but it could be a reality though I must say it is quite unlikely to occur in Canada... I sincerely hope. Read on....& there is a vid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...o-be-that-way/

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                        Very sad in fact. I don't know what I'd do but it could be a reality though I must say it is quite unlikely to occur in Canada... I sincerely hope. Read on....& there is a vid.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...o-be-that-way/
                        "There is no human situation so miserable that it cannot be made worse by the presence of a policeman"

Comment

Doggie story... lost and found

Brought a tear to the eye...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...mepage%2Fstory

Comment

what a story!

Read a feel good story of the day

Comment

Brought back some fond memories of my previous "great friend". I was away as well for over a couple of years when she was around and remember a similar greeting when I got back.

http://blog.theveteranssite.com/dog-..._term=20160615

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                                Brought back some fond memories of my previous "great friend". I was away as well for over a couple of years when she was around and remember a similar greeting when I got back.

http://blog.theveteranssite.com/dog-..._term=20160615
                                Dogs are the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X