TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Yep. No need for it. Comics never went there for good reason. I'll stop there to avoid Spoilers, but ya ... Not cool. I thought he had the potential for the best story-arch in the show.
    I am two episodes behind, so much appreciated sir.
    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Anybody watching "Dark" on Netflix? It's along the lines of Stranger Things, originally in German I guess but it's dubbed over in English. It's not as hard to watch as i thought it would be, for being dubbed. I'm up to episode 8 out of 10, the wife and I will likely finish it this weekend. Definitely worth a watch if you liked Stranger Things... which reminds me, I have to watch season 2 of that one.

I'm all caught up on Peaky Blinders too, what an awesome show! Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy(when he appears) are just fantastic actors - Hardy always brings that slightly comical edge to his characters. I just wish there were more than 6 episodes per season. Season 5 won't be out until 2019 and season 6 is in the works I guess.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        Anybody watching "Dark" on Netflix? It's along the lines of Stranger Things, originally in German I guess but it's dubbed over in English. It's not as hard to watch as i thought it would be, for being dubbed. I'm up to episode 8 out of 10, the wife and I will likely finish it this weekend. Definitely worth a watch if you liked Stranger Things... which reminds me, I have to watch season 2 of that one.

I'm all caught up on Peaky Blinders too, what an awesome show! Cillian Murphy and Tom Hardy(when he appears) are just fantastic actors - Hardy always brings that slightly comical edge to his characters. I just wish there were more than 6 episodes per season. Season 5 won't be out until 2019 and season 6 is in the works I guess.
        Tried to get into it, but didn't like it. I am super picky about lip synching the translations. The mouths moving or the faces being in different emotions when the dubbers are doing their acting really bothers me.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          Tried to get into it, but didn't like it. I am super picky about lip synching the translations. The mouths moving or the faces being in different emotions when the dubbers are doing their acting really bothers me.

I normally don't entertain anything like it, or cam movies or anything that's not excellent quality, but for some reason this one doesn't bother me. I do my best to look deep into the characters eyes while they talk, and not their mouths. The opposite of watching nudy movies!

Comment

• Ya, so I'm done with Walking Dead. I think it's pretty clear they just have no idea what they're doing anymore. Lol

This article sums up my feelings (don't know why Forbes is talking about Walking Dead, but whatevs):
            https://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc.../#6303f81b3c87
            Last edited by Joey; Mon Feb 26, 2018, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Ya, so I'm done with Walking Dead. I think it's pretty clear they just have no idea what they're doing anymore. Lol

This article sums up my feelings (don't know why Forbes is talking about Walking Dead, but whatevs):
              I watched the first episode of last season where Neagan (Negan?) killed those guys with the bat. I recorded the rest of the season and still haven't watched it. I haven't watched it at all this season. I don't miss it and have no desire to go back and catch up. It's been clear for some time that the show is more about the hype than the show itself.

The first season was amazing. The second season lost me almost immediately and I stopped watching. I picked it up again during the back of Season 4 and really enjoyed that season and the back half of Season 3 (the Governor was an awesome villain). Season 5 was also pretty good. Season 6 ran out of steam early on and the ending of the last episode turned me off entirely.

Comment

• I have no interest in the show anymore either. Too many good shows on tv anyway. Not worth the time to watch a show that's directionless.

Comment

Ya, so I'm done with Walking Dead. I think it's pretty clear they just have no idea what they're doing anymore. Lol

The first episode of the second half of the new season was atrocious. I've never watched a more boring and slow episode in my entire life jesus. This show was my fav at one point, they really drove it into the ground by straying too far from the comic what a shame...

Comment

I never got past season 1. Kinda glad I quit early.

Comment

• Damn... the wife and I haven't started the new season yet and I'm not sure we ever will after reading all these poor reviews.

Hate the Negan...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        I have no interest in the show anymore either. Too many good shows on tv anyway. Not worth the time to watch a show that's directionless.
                        Exactly my thinking. Well said.

Comment

• Wife and I are both enjoying ghost wars. 5 episodes in.

Comment

• Well I watched the latest episode of TWD, much better than the last one. I've made it this far might as well continue

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                              Well I watched the latest episode of TWD, much better than the last one. I've made it this far might as well continue
                              I haven't looked back and couldn't be happier. Lol

Comment

• jessica jones out today. season 1 is my 2nd, maybe 3rd, favourite netflix marvel after daredevil 2, and tight with punisher. so stoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X