Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 18th!!

Comment

• Live action teen titans is up on netflix. Dick Grayson is a detective, he works alone, he had a partner once in gotham he couldn't stand. Lol

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Live action teen titans is up on netflix. Dick Grayson is a detective, he works alone, he had a partner once in gotham he couldn't stand. Lol
        Titans was good. Had this crazy cool kid named Jason todd in it. Really hope he sticks around. Hated the ending. The rest was great, also nice to see my boy espanoza from castle getting some work.

Comment

• New season of True Detective. Caught the first episode. Already seems far better than season 2.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            New season of True Detective. Caught the first episode. Already seems far better than season 2.
            I'm gonna give it another 2-3 weeks so I can binge for a day after the Super Bowl. A friend says quality-wise it's as good as S1 so far... I watched 1 ep of season 2 and didn't care for it, didn't bother going back after all the negative reviews.

Comment

• Season 2 punisher is good. I like watching him kill people. I think the cunt kick was my favourite part

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                I'm gonna give it another 2-3 weeks so I can binge for a day after the Super Bowl. A friend says quality-wise it's as good as S1 so far... I watched 1 ep of season 2 and didn't care for it, didn't bother going back after all the negative reviews.
                3 episodes in, I think they can do a better job of picking up the pace. But if you're binging, probably won't be as noticeable.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  3 episodes in, I think they can do a better job of picking up the pace. But if you're binging, probably won't be as noticeable.
                  I'll keep that in mind.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    Wondering how long until Stephen King's The Stand gets a proper series.

The internet tells me not so long, but it will be a 10-part mini-series. CBS All Access?
                    Looks like its now official:
                    https://ew.com/tv/2019/01/30/stephen...and-tv-series/

It’s finally official: Stephen King’s apocalyptic novel The Stand is becoming a new limited series.

The 1978 fan favorite has been greenlit as a 10-episode event series for the streaming service CBS All Access.

Comment

• This looks fun:

Comment

• Holy shit, I think they finally got it right:

One of my favourite books of all time.

Comment

• Got into teen titans go. 4 season on netflix, and really good. Really funny show

Comment

• The Umbrella Academy was very solid, pulls me along much better than these other comic shows (minus Legion, which is simply the best). Doom Patrol is supposed to be very good as well.

Comment

• RIP Luke Perry.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                RIP Luke Perry.
                                Damn that sucks. I heard about the stroke, but assumed he'd pull through.

Comment

Working...
                                X