TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    Saw the first episode.. couldn't get into it after that. Thought it was a bit over the top. Might catch a few more now.
    First episode was actually one of the worst ones, imo.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Saw the first episode.. couldn't get into it after that. Thought it was a bit over the top. Might catch a few more now.
      Theres no "getting into it" literally every episode is a whole new thing. You could love one and hate another

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        I'm very slowly knocking off Black Mirror episodes. Geez, what a fantastic show. Each episode brilliantly written, acted and shot. Like a bunch of mini feature films, each leaving you wanting more.
        planetmars wrote: View Post
        Decided to give this show a look after Nilanka's post and was super confused by planetmars's response. Thought the first episode was awesome, unique idea, well done....then I realized that when I clicked on it, Netflix defaulted to season 4. Took me 2 full episodes to realize it. Now need to go back to season 1 and give it a real go.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
          So I guess Carl's dead... spoiler alert. ��
          Statute of limitations or something bro

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
            Blame it all on Axel. He spilled the beans. lol
            Technically you can't blame me, I haven't even watched the episode yet. I never picked the show back up from winter break.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
              Decided to give this show a look after Nilanka's post and was super confused by planetmars's response. Thought the first episode was awesome, unique idea, well done....then I realized that when I clicked on it, Netflix defaulted to season 4. Took me 2 full episodes to realize it. Now need to go back to season 1 and give it a real go.
              Honestly, makes no difference which order you watch them. But I guess the production quality gets better as you progress from the start

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
              Last edited by Nilanka; Thu Apr 5, 2018, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Honestly, makes no which order you watch them. But I guess the production quality gets better as you progress from the start
                Yeah, it was really more that I couldn't understand how people didn't like that first episode but when you watch completely different episodes it makes more sense.

I actually watched S1E1 this morning and it didn't bother me. Maybe my view was altered by the fact that I already had 2 episodes under my belt, but it was interesting and different.

I really like the stand alone nature of it all now. Feels like watching a themed film fest more than anything.

Comment

Honestly, makes no difference which order you watch them. But I guess the production quality gets better as you progress from the start

Sent from my LG G6 using Tapatalk
                  Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yeah, it was really more that I couldn't understand how people didn't like that first episode but when you watch completely different episodes it makes more sense.

I actually watched S1E1 this morning and it didn't bother me. Maybe my view was altered by the fact that I already had 2 episodes under my belt, but it was interesting and different.

I really like the stand alone nature of it all now. Feels like watching a themed film fest more than anything.
                  Sounds like The Twilight Zone.. Might have to check it out!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Sounds like The Twilight Zone.. Might have to check it out!
                    Yeah I can see the parallels.

It’s quite dark and depressing as all of the scenarios are themed on the dark side of technology/social media society. Not a ton of episodes to date (season 1 is 3 episodes) so easy to binge it.

Comment

• So I watched the last two episodes of TWD a couple nights ago. I thought they were pretty good, the best of the season in fact; some might argue that's not a difficult task. Anyway, I wasn't happy to see that certain someone die last episode. I figured it was coming though. That said, the actor/actress was one of the better actors and their character was very interesting. Because this person is out I expect a major change coming in the last episode.

Comment

So I watched the last two episodes of TWD a couple nights ago. I thought they were pretty good, the best of the season in fact; some might argue that's not a difficult task. Anyway, I wasn't happy to see that certain someone die last episode. I figured it was coming though. That said, the actor/actress was one of the better actors and their character was very interesting. Because this person is out I expect a major change coming in the last episode.
                        Annoyed me a little too, definitely one of those colourful characters in the show

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                          Annoyed me a little too, definitely one of those colourful characters in the show
                          Apparently there was no grand scope for the character but the person was so good at making the most out of it that they expanded the role.

Comment

Apparently there was no grand scope for the character but the person was so good at making the most out of it that they expanded the role.
                            He was impressive, definitely one of the better actors in the series thus far.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN...wx0cmWfrg5eUcw

best youtube channel i have found. all norm mcdonald. hours and hours of great great stuff here.

Comment

• Westworld Season 2 this weekend!

Comment

Working...
                                X