Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enjoying lost in space

Comment

• Super late to the Westworld party but man is this a great show. I didn't get the hype for the first 8 or 9 episodes but the season finale wrapping everything up was stellar. Hannibal is probably my favorite thing about season 1 spoiler***so I'm not sure how good the second season will be without him***spoiler .

Hopefully season 2 is just as good because I'm honestly pretty content with how season 1 ended

Comment

• Wow, I did realize Hopkins wasn't back for season two. I just read they're using flashbacks featuring a different actor and CGI to produce flashbacks. Bummer but I'm sure it's going to be good still. I need to re-watch season 1 to get it all straight again for episode one of season 2.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
          Wow, I did realize Hopkins wasn't back for season two. I just read they're using flashbacks featuring a different actor and CGI to produce flashbacks. Bummer but I'm sure it's going to be good still. I need to re-watch season 1 to get it all straight again for episode one of season 2.
          Just checked Imdb and they only have him down for one episode in S2 (probably the first).

Comment

• get out your plumbuses. rick and morty is getting 70 more episodes

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/10/1...pisode-renewal

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              get out your plumbuses. rick and morty is getting 70 more episodes

https://www.theverge.com/2018/5/10/1...pisode-renewal
              70?? Geezus ... won't that take like ... 10 seasons? Lol I should read the article, but I wanted to react with zero information first.

Comment

• Oh god ... WestWorld S2 is so fucking good.

Comment

• i watched season 1 of hap and leonard. it was pretty good.

Comment

• So I finally bit the bullet and got Netflix... any recommendations?

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      So I finally bit the bullet and got Netflix... any recommendations?
                      hap and leonard
                      the entire flying circus
                      archer
                      bobs burgers
                      lost in space
                      marvels
                      dc comic cartoon movies
                      peppa pig

Comment

• forgot son of zorn. really funny
                        thought f is for family was ok
                        i went through all the star treks again too. voyager is still brutal

Comment

• forgot son of zorn. really funny
                          thought f is for family was ok
                          i went through all the star treks again too. voyager is still brutal

Comment

• Matt Groening has a new Fantasy Series coming to Netflix called Disenchanted...

Basically looks like they'll do for Fantasy what Futurama did for Sci-Fi?... and I'm stupidly excited for it.
                            https://arstechnica.com/gaming/2018/...-date-screens/

Last edited by Joey; Wed May 23, 2018, 06:29 PM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                              hap and leonard
                              the entire flying circus
                              archer
                              bobs burgers
                              lost in space
                              marvels
                              dc comic cartoon movies
                              peppa pig
                              Does Lost in Space get better? I've watched 3 episodes so far, and I find it meh.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                Does Lost in Space get better? I've watched 3 episodes so far, and I find it meh.
                                i thought it was good. it wasn't world breaking good. i just enjoyed it. the older black sister is hot and worth watching for.

Comment

Working...
                                X