No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still feeling the affects of Breaking Bad... GoT is probably the next best show on TV right now so looking forward to the next season. Right now I'm watching Battleship Galactica. Just got through the first season. Interesting show.

I like to wait for a season to end before I commit to a new show. Networks cancel shows too quickly and I don't like investing my time until I have to. So I might give True Detective a try but its gonna have to wait.

Comment

BSG was great the whole way through. If you like that then you'd probably like Stargate Universe. It really sucked when they cancelled that show...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

IndyCorleone wrote:
        catching up on sons of anarchy
        Prepare yourself for a fucked up ending to the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone watch Six Feet Under? I haven't, but me and the woman are likely gonna start it this weekend. Ratings are good, but havent really heard many opinions

Comment

i like the big bang!so funning

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
              Anyone watch Six Feet Under? I haven't, but me and the woman are likely gonna start it this weekend. Ratings are good, but havent really heard many opinions
              There reshowing it right now on hbo and i've gotten really into it. It says drama comedy but not very many funny moments. Its still a great story. I would say its not for everyone though. One character is gay and it gets a little graphic. But i say definitely give it a try.

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                There reshowing it right now on hbo and i've gotten really into it. It says drama comedy but not very many funny moments. Its still a great story. I would say its not for everyone though. One character is gay and it gets a little graphic. But i say definitely give it a try.

I actually find it hilarious. different kind of comedy but makes me laugh more than modern day sitcoms

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                  I actually find it hilarious. different kind of comedy but makes me laugh more than modern day sitcoms
                  Im on season three now , it does start to get a lot darker.

Comment

Also i hate brenda.

Comment

Just finished season one, but I already hate her lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Be patient, she gets worse.

Comment

I'm on season 2 of Revolution now. I'm still finding it interesting and I hope they make it to a season 3.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Any of you Fantasy guys watch The League? I've watched 4 outta 6 episodes of season one just recently, and I think I may be hooked. It's been pretty darn funny and I just love the whole making fun of 'fantasy guy'(I am one, so whatever). It's a little over-the-top, but it is a comedy and fairly entertaining for a quick half hour show.

It deals with NFL fantasy, so I'm not sure how many of you would care for it. Apollo, maybe you've seen it?

Comment

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3337194/?ref_=nv_sr_2
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

HAHAHA

Shit, how did they make this into a series?

Comment

Working...
                                X