Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm liking iron fist.

Comment

• Whoerver did the casting for madame gao did a great job. Can't stand the actor playing ward, his voice grates me every time he speaks. Liked iron fist more than Luke cage but not as much as I liked Jessica Jones. The night nurse is dumb. A good series
      Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Mar 20, 2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
        Whoerver did the casting for madame gao did a great job. Can't stand the actor playing ward, his voice grates me every time he speaks. Liked iron fist more than Luke cage but not as much as I liked Jessica Jones. The night nurse is dumb. A good series
        I'm four episodes in and I do agree with the complaint that the show is poorly paced (way too slow in parts).

I would put Luke Cage ahead at the moment but that's only because the first 7 episodes were the best stuff Marvel has done on Netflix. Unfortunately, the last half of Luke Cage was the worst thing Marvel has done on Netflix. As a full series, Jessica Jones is still #1 in my book as the best written, acted, directed and produced series, though, I did enjoy the back half of DD season 2 as well.

My main complaint with all these shows are the cheap production values. Marvel needs to put some more money into these shows...

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          I'm four episodes in and I do agree with the complaint that the show is poorly paced (way too slow in parts).

I would put Luke Cage ahead at the moment but that's only because the first 7 episodes were the best stuff Marvel has done on Netflix. Unfortunately, the last half of Luke Cage was the worst thing Marvel has done on Netflix. As a full series, Jessica Jones is still #1 in my book as the best written, acted, directed and produced series, though, I did enjoy the back half of DD season 2 as well.

My main complaint with all these shows are the cheap production values. Marvel needs to put some more money into these shows...
          the punisher scenes really moved dd2 to the top for me, then jessica jones.

Comment

the punisher scenes really moved dd2 to the top for me, then jessica jones.
            Punisher was too good, cant wait for his netflix series

Comment

• rick and morty is back. episode one is awesome

Comment

• Finished watching Iron Fist. Meh. It's fine. Wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of the reviews I read but, then again, I didn't think the other shows were as good as critics so my frame of reference might be off. Would have been much better if they had cut this to 8 episodes.

Watched the Walking Dead finale. I realized that I do not care for this show anymore. The Negan storyline has been a massive disappointment after all the build up. Can't believe we're getting another season of it. Ugh.

Comment

rick and morty is back. episode one is awesome
                  Just 1 episode (for the reverse April Fool's joke), and the rest come out this summer, right?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                    Finished watching Iron Fist. Meh. It's fine. Wasn't nearly as bad as a lot of the reviews I read but, then again, I didn't think the other shows were as good as critics so my frame of reference might be off. Would have been much better if they had cut this to 8 episodes.

Watched the Walking Dead finale. I realized that I do not care for this show anymore. The Negan storyline has been a massive disappointment after all the build up. Can't believe we're getting another season of it. Ugh.
                    I'm 3 episodes into Iron Fist. I admit it's not as terrible as the critics made it out to be, but definitely full of eye rolling moments. "Dude, just explain yourself properly so that they don't think you're crazy!"

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      Just 1 episode (for the reverse April Fool's joke), and the rest come out this summer, right?
                      That's what we've been told. It was a great episode regardless. Made me want szechuan stir-fry.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        Found it streaming online and had nothing to do, so I watched it ... it was the first Rick and Morty episode I'd ever seen .. I've got some catching up to do I think .. god damn there's alot going on in that show. Lol

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          Found it streaming online and had nothing to do, so I watched it ... it was the first Rick and Morty episode I'd ever seen .. I've got some catching up to do I think .. god damn there's alot going on in that show. Lol
                          You need to watch it in order. It's a great series to binge & it's a very improv/meta humour show.

Right now, it's the best adult animated show on TV next to Bojack Horseman.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

you are in for a treat. hahaha. rick and morty is super super funny and might be the most re-watchable show i have ever seen.

Comment

Haha, hold your judgement until you've watched the first few episodes.

Comment

• Downloaded and am rewatching Hercules the legendary journeys. So so so good. Herc might represent the greatest version of pure goodness that was ever screened. So good and now that I am 20 years older than I was when I watched it the first time I appreciate it so much more. Just a fantastically fun show.

Comment

Working...
                                X