TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    Boo poo doo. Made me laugh on rewatches too. Pickle rick is up there as one of the best episodes of the series. So far season 3 has been great.
    Tiny Rick is up there for me. "Tiny Rick!"
    I love how they just glossed over the whole "Vampires" subplot. LOL

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Tiny rick is one of my favourites. Season 2 finale is my favourite episode ever. I love the sun joke. Every time it happens I laugh at the ridiculousness of it.

Comment

• Anybody watch Ozark on Netflix? I have 2 episodes left, but it's just not as gripping as I thought it was going to be after hearing about it from friends and reading initial reviews.

IMDB still has it at an 8.7, but Rotten Tomatoes dipped down to 65%.

Comment

Tiny Rick is awesome, but of course Vampires were glossed over. This is Sci-Fi, not a Supernatural show. If the Vampires were aliens now.... that'd be a plot the show would soak itself in.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• hahaha

Comment

did you like the good memory parasites? pencilvester? haha

"i'm walking here"

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                did you like the good memory parasites? pencilvester? haha

"i'm walking here"
                Man, I don't know how they come up with that shit ... that episode was crazy.

Ooh wee! So this is bleeding to death ..

That was a dark ending. Lol Poor Mr. Poopybutthole.

Comment

• This one also got me...

Once again, I have no idea how they come up with this, but it's pretty brilliant.

A part of me feels ashamed that I've given into it ... Haha
                  Last edited by Joey; Thu Aug 10, 2017, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Man, I don't know how they come up with that shit ... that episode was crazy.

Ooh wee! So this is bleeding to death ..

That was a dark ending. Lol Poor Mr. Poopybutthole.
                    lol. "he told me to tell you, he is sorry you have no bad memories about him." haha

Comment

This one also got me...

Once again, I have no idea how they come up with this, but it's pretty brilliant.

A part of me feels ashamed that I've given into it ... Haha
                      lol. "because jerry thinks you are that much stronger and smarter than you really are"

Comment

• and endless rewatch value. always funny, same as archer

Comment

• ... annnd I'm all caught up. Lol That took a disappointingly short amount of time.

Comment

• "what more do you need. i am a pickle and 911 was an inside job?"

jaguar seems to have entered the infinite time lines. i do think that that is rick c137 on the piano because of the psychiatry comment, but it doesn't need to have been done on his world because the other ricks and mortys are there.

Comment

• Just watched GOT. Fire, fury and quite frankly power.

Comment

• Checked out the new Castlevania series on Netflix. I'm not an anime guy but I loved those games as a kid and so it caught my eye. It's only about 120 minutes of story but it's good and they've been green lighted for season 2.

Comment

Working...
                                X