Look at the bench go!
    OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

looks so good..
      Those 3 cheerleaders in the corner...

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
        Looking at the picture, its incredible to think he managed to slam this home. My goodness.
        I was thinking the same. Every picture you see of the dunk...I just don't know how he wasn't blocked. Its one of those things you don't notice in the video, just how incredibly hard the dunk was to pull off.
        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

The pic makes it look like Faried was leaning his hands to his left, while Ross followed through on his left thus avoiding the block. Very difficult to see in the video, we need a slow motion break down from the same side of the floor as that picture.

Comment

If only they had the phantom camera on him like how they would on Lebron.

Comment

'Dunk Of The Year' is trending worldwide.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                The pic makes it look like Faried was leaning his hands to his left, while Ross followed through on his left thus avoiding the block. Very difficult to see in the video, we need a slow motion break down from the same side of the floor as that picture.
                Faried's momentum was carrying him to his right so he would have needed to be reaching and leaning back to his left to try and keep his hands in front of Ross. By the time the ball goes through the hoop, Faried is twisted around about 45 degrees, and his momentum has carried him far to his right, not to mention that by that point his hands are about a foot lower than Ross's.

Comment

@sweatpantsjer

Comment

I haven't read any comments about Faried yet, but credit to him fro going up to try and block it. How many guys would have shied away for fear of the getting posterized. And the Manimal did about as good a job as it was possible to do, given the angles, speed and timing. Props to him...and huge props to Ross for not backing down and making the dunk of the year.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                      I haven't read any comments about Faried yet, but credit to him fro going up to try and block it. How many guys would have shied away for fear of the getting posterized. And the Manimal did about as good a job as it was possible to do, given the angles, speed and timing. Props to him...and huge props to Ross for not backing down and making the dunk of the year.
                      absolutely

one thing i HATED last year was everyone making fun of Brandon Knight on that Drummond dunk. Heaven FORBID someone try and block a dunk, last i checked players playing defense was supposed to be looked upon as valuable.
                      @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post
                        absolutely

one thing i HATED last year was everyone making fun of Brandon Knight on that Drummond dunk. Heaven FORBID someone try and block a dunk, last i checked players playing defense was supposed to be looked upon as valuable.
                        I think it was just that situation specifically that people reacted like that. It was more how overmatched Knight was on the play. If you think he can block a DeAndre Jordan dunk then be my guest. But in that situation, I think it's better to let him have it then give him a chance for even more at the FT line.
                        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

secueritae wrote: View Post
                          Wow! I can't believe I just saw this now. Hilarious!

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                            How in the world did he finish that dunk!!! Holy shit
                            Not taking away from how incredible the dunk was, but the still frame makes it look even crazier because of the lack of forward momentum that's portrayed. The picture makes it look like they jumped straight up.

Comment

Don't sleep NBA fans, don't sleep on us up 'ere
                              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                Don't sleep NBA fans, don't sleep on us up 'ere
                                ... why couldn't you just write "here?" lol it's the same amount of characters as you typed! I'm not usually one to complain about spelling but c'mon :P
                                You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X