• Show
Clear All

Just Is wrote: View Post
    NBA uploaded a Kyle Lowry highlight video for his 28th today:

lol, 5 min job. c'mon NBA.

Comment

Comment

Sit him as long as possible. Need him at 10000%

Hell sit Amir too while we are at it, gonna need him as well.

Comment

Just a question for the sake of it, but would you guys rather pay Rubio or Lowry around $10 million a year? (Which I think is what they're both roughly worth, even though I think Rubio will get overpaid). I'm not saying we should sign Rubio either, don't worry.

Lowry's better now obviously, but Rubio has a lot more potential if he ever actually learns how to shoot. They're both good defenders as well, steals don't say everything obviously but Rubio does lead the NBA in that category.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
            Just a question for the sake of it, but would you guys rather pay Rubio or Lowry around $10 million a year? (Which I think is what they're both roughly worth, even though I think Rubio will get overpaid). I'm not saying we should sign Rubio either, don't worry.

Lowry's better now obviously, but Rubio has a lot more potential if he ever actually learns how to shoot. They're both good defenders as well, steals don't say everything obviously but Rubio does lead the NBA in that category.
            Lowry.

I really like having a scoring threat at the 1....and Rubio is anything but a scoring threat.

Comment

Rubio and DD back court wont work at all both cannot shoot the 3
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Rubio is nowhere near worth 10 million a year.

As for Lowry, i wouldn't be surprised if he's in the lineup tomorrow.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Rubio is nowhere near worth 10 million a year.

As for Lowry, i wouldn't be surprised if he's in the lineup tomorrow.
                  I give 1% for this to happen. If there's no serious damage, then he'll miss some time anyway. Swollen knee isn't one or two days thing. It needs some time to heal, plus let's not forget Lowry travelled to Toronto by air.. so. I should take that 1% back

Comment

Fuck.

Report: Kyle Lowry out for the rest of the season including playoffs with an MCL/ACL tear.

There goes our season
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fuck.

Report: Kyle Lowry out for the rest of the season including playoffs with an MCL/ACL tear.

There goes our season
                      Source. I find it strange that I can't find a single word anywhere on the internet along the same vein as what you just said.
                      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post
                        Source. I find it strange that I can't find a single word anywhere on the internet along the same vein as what you just said.
                        Remember what day it is... gotta be wary.

Comment

Fuck.

There goes our season
                          Please tell me this is just a sick Aprils Fool day joke.

Comment

Im sure Lowry is gonna be back vs Indiana or the Bucks on Sat
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

LOL! Cheers!!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL this is the second time Ive almost had a heart attack on these forums today. First the Demar thread, then the Kyle Lowry injury.
                                I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                                -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X