No announcement yet.

Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He's going to play vs the Spurs on thu. You heard it here first. He played against the Sixers in Philly. There's no way Lowry misses the game against his BFF DeRozan.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
      Telling Demar our secrets for thurs game
      He's not quitter-cater ..... sorry, couldn't hold that back .... I tried

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
        He's going to play vs the Spurs on thu. You heard it here first. He played against the Sixers in Philly. There's no way Lowry misses the game against his BFF DeRozan.

oh for sure, even though he probably shouldn't. And then he won't heal and not play for the next 5 games just watch.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Happy New Year Kyle, please heal faster
          Happy New Year Kyle, please heal fully.

Comment

• Fury wrote: View Post
            He's going to play vs the Spurs on thu. You heard it here first. He played against the Sixers in Philly. There's no way Lowry misses the game against his BFF DeRozan.

That game is on US national TV.... TNT with Barkley, Kenny & Shaq. Kyle will be there.

Comment

• I booked work off for this one I dont care who plays it better be a win

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                That game is on US national TV.... TNT with Barkley, Kenny & Shaq. Kyle will be there.
                He better. I don't want to lose to Spurs or Derozan
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  He better. I don't want to lose to Spurs or Derozan
                  At this point, I just want everyone to be healthy for the playoffs.

Comment

• DerozansSpurs wrote: View Post
                    At this point, I just want everyone to be healthy for the playoffs.
                    There are some games that are must win. This is more important than Warriors game.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

There are some games that are must win. This is more important than Warriors game.
                      I’d like to take this one but at the end of the day it’s just another game. It’ll be a W or a L.

Just as long as we get the big W’s come playoff time.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        The way Fred is playing like shite, it wouldn't hurt to have Lowry on the sidelines giving him some in-game advice on how to attack the defense, from a PG's POV.
                        I'm sure they talk. Perhaps even between quarters!

The issue is not Fred's approach, it's his role. It's been blindingly obvious since game 1 and it's not becoming some other issue as time goes on. Good advice is not going to make him a thing he never was.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

For the fans maybe. For the team I think any remaining games against the Bucks, C's, Philly and Indiana are the important ones; both for seeding and confidence. They will all be tough though and winning 60% of them will be okay.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                            I'm sure they talk. Perhaps even between quarters!

The issue is not Fred's approach, it's his role. It's been blindingly obvious since game 1 and it's not becoming some other issue as time goes on. Good advice is not going to make him a thing he never was.
                            You’ve been beating the drum that FVV isn’t a point guard. Somebody better tell FVV, Nurse and especially Masai. He’s our starting PG until Lowry gets back.

Comment

• Situation with Lowry seems worse than what we were originally told:

Next few weeks are going to be rough.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                Situation with Lowry seems worse than what we were originally told:

Next few weeks are going to be rough.
                                Our medical staff is looking bad. Lowry never should have sniffed the court in Philly.

Comment

Working...
                                X