Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      I'm 50/50 about re-signing Lowry now.
      Really?

Comment

I wonder if any teammates or coaches in that all star game looked at him with his arm wrapped like he just finished a heavyweight fight and thought in their heads "why is this guy out here"
        I said this in the All Star thread but after I saw Kyle with that giant monstrosity of an ice wrap on his arm and then he was put in for another 15- 20 minutes I thought to myself, Brad Stevens is just like "get out there Kyle! Go get em!"

Just looked in fact and Kyle at 28.5 minutes had 2 more minutes on the floor than ANY OTHER PLAYER ON THE EAST. Second only to Steph Curry for total minutes --- http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_2016.html

Pretty savvy game plan by Brad Stevens there, can't say I blame him.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
          I said this in the All Star thread but after I saw Kyle with that giant monstrosity of an ice wrap on his arm and then he was put in for another 15- 20 minutes I thought to myself, Brad Stevens is just like "get out there Kyle! Go get em!"

Just looked in fact and Kyle at 28.5 minutes had 2 more minutes on the floor than ANY OTHER PLAYER ON THE EAST. Second only to Steph Curry for total minutes --- http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../NBA_2016.html

Pretty savvy game plan by Brad Stevens there, can't say I blame him.

hahaha Stevens outsmarts Casey again
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            Really?
            Yes, really.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The only good news is that we might be able to get Lowry a bit less than the max now

and

Cojo/Delon if they play good their trade values will skyrocket
              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

hahaha Stevens outsmarts Casey again
                In other news, the sun rises in the east.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Easy Chicken Little.

Comment

• I predict the Raptors go on a winning streak and "The Ewing Theory" starts trending on twitter and this board:

http://proxy.espn.com/espn/page2/story?id=1193711

Comment

• I hope this injury helps people realise why there won't be an All Star game where all the players try their hardest. I know Lowry didn't injury his wrist during the game, but he very well could've and that can sink a whole season. No player is going to risk that.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Yes, really.
                        Doesn't free up much cap space by not re-signing him. I'm mad at him too but it doesn't make sense to let him walk

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                          I hope this injury helps people realise why there won't be an All Star game where all the players try their hardest. I know Lowry didn't injury his wrist during the game, but he very well could've and that can sink a whole season. No player is going to risk that.
                          I hope this injury helps people realize that the all star game doesn't fucking matter and if anything at all is nagging you should sit it out, you'll still have that 3x all star thing to stroke your ego.

Completely different argument. A little pride hustle and a pinch of defense won't hurt a healthy player. And Lowry didn't injure himself from trying too hard in that game

Comment

• wow guys, I'm really surprised no one has put up a Southpark meme with Cartman that says "Kyle, you can lick...my balls." No Southpark fans or what?

I'm confused though, I thought negative tests were a good thing. How can tests come back negative one day and the next you need surgery?

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              wow guys, I'm really surprised no one has put up a Southpark meme with Cartman that says "Kyle, you can lick...my balls." No Southpark fans or what?

I'm confused though, I thought negative tests were a good thing. How can tests come back negative one day and the next you need surgery?
                              They found bodies in his body.

Comment

• ......Calderon??

Comment

Working...
                                X