Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post
    There are signs pointing to that he'll leave. First one is the rumour that he wants to go West. During an interview today, Lowry said he wants to win a ring, and throughout the series, Lowry going on about how great Lebron is. All of this points to Lowry believing he can't beat Lebron staying in the East.
    There's rumors and reading into end of season interviews for every free agent. I didn't hear anything drastically different from Lowry than I heard during his past free agency.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      There's rumors and reading into end of season interviews for every free agent. I didn't hear anything drastically different from Lowry than I heard during his past free agency.
      Well I'm not saying its a sure thing, but it is a possibility.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
        The Spurs make sense on paper. Curious to see how he'd fare with a no-nonsense coach like Pop in charge. But I'm not convinced Lowry would be any closer to a ring.
        Spurs would have a tough time getting Lowry without moving Parker and I can't imagine they'll trade him this close to retirement. Not sure there is anywhere else out West that gives him a better chance of getting to the Finals than Toronto. Houston? Would he play off the ball? He doesn't really fit into what Utah is doing. Clips have Paul. GSW can't sign him. Memphis has Conley. New Orleans? Denver? Minny?

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
          Spurs would have a tough time getting Lowry without moving Parker and I can't imagine they'll trade him this close to retirement. Not sure there is anywhere else out West that gives him a better chance of getting to the Finals than Toronto. Houston? Would he play off the ball? He doesn't really fit into what Utah is doing. Clips have Paul. GSW can't sign him. Memphis has Conley. New Orleans? Denver? Minny?
          with the injury, wouldn't the assumption be that parker is done if the spurs really do go after a PG?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
            The Spurs make sense on paper. Curious to see how he'd fare with a no-nonsense coach like Pop in charge. But I'm not convinced Lowry would be any closer to a ring.
            Houston is another potential destination. They were in on Lowry when he was a FA 3 years ago.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
              I don't get it. Whys everyone so sure Lowry is gone?
              Some of it is projected bias!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Houston is another potential destination. They were in on Lowry when he was a FA 3 years ago.
                Oh I don't know...at the rate he would command and with Beverly and Harden already there?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                  With Harden playing PG I don't know that they chase another big money guard.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Some Pacers fans want him. If they're trying to keep PG, Teague has been underwhelming. Not sure that has much appeal for Lowry.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      I love the city & the fans.
                      I love my teammates.
                      I want to win a championship.
                      The organization has been great to me.
                      It's not about the money, it's about winning.
                      I haven't even thought about it.
                      I have to talk with the family.
                      I want the best schools and no metric system.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                        Lowry could be a major first domino this offseason, especially if he decides to walk.

Will DeRozan want to stay, considering the rumor of his intention to ask for a trade had the Lowry-NY trade gone through a few years ago? Do we want to see 'empty the clip', the solo project?

If Lowry leaves, let alone Lowry and DeRozan, will the veteran free agents (ie: Ibaka, Tucker, Patterson) want to stick around?

If Casey somehow survives the latest playoff debacle, is he the right coach for a rebuilding/retooling roster?

Come on Masai, we want answers today!!!
                        If Lowry leaves, I think Ibaka, Tucker, and Patterson are gone too. Derozan is young enough and on a long term deal so there is no reason to trade him unless someone gives us an unreal offer.

I think you fire Casey and hire a new coach with an offensive system based on getting assists. Neither CoJo or Delon are shoot first PGs, so they will work fine in a movement based offense.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          He dressed like he was at a fucking funeral for game 4. Personally I think he sent pretty strong messages. He's been taking shots at Casey in pressers for months. I think he's ready for something else.

It's really going to suck losing him for nothing.
                          Does he really have much to complain about regarding the organization though? We don't know what's happened behind closed doors, but Masai made the necessary moves to reach another level of competitiveness. But Lowry had to have surgery on his wrist, and then (Powell) hurt his ankle.

If it's Casey that's the problem, that's a pretty easy fix.

Comment

There are signs pointing to that he'll leave. First one is the rumour that he wants to go West. During an interview today, Lowry said he wants to win a ring, and throughout the series, Lowry going on about how great Lebron is. All of this points to Lowry believing he can't beat Lebron staying in the East.
                            I'm not sure how the Lowry interested in going west started, but he may want to start with figuring out how to show up for a playoff series before worrying about winning a ring. I think he is just posturing to get as big a contract as he can from Toronto, as he should. And I think Toronto will deliver.

Comment

Well he definitely aint gon beat Curry and Durant either so going west does nothing for him lol. You cant run wherever you go.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• So if Lowry walks, how gettable is Kemba Walker?

Comment

Working...
                                X