Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    And? You do know he actually is really good, right?

I'm sure you keep up with Utah Jazz games all the time
    Don't get MSM (Mormon Sports Network) feeds for the regular season so have relied on the last few years playoffs to get a gauge on Haywards game.
    Hard to judge what you can't see.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Sep 14, 2017, 03:28 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Don't get MSM (Mormon Sports Network) feeds for the regular season so have relied on the last few years playoffs to get a gauge on Haywards game.
      Hard to judge what you can't see.
      The irony in this post is rich when we gripe about our players rankings in us media
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
        The irony in this post is rich when we gripe about our players rankings in us media
        Our guys, warts and all, actually get to the playoffs.Year after year after year..
        Gord ....well .. not so much.
        Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Sep 14, 2017, 04:04 PM.
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          When I say poor mans Demar I'm talking about impact and advanced stats, not necessarily play style. Similar numbers on impact both offensively and defensively. Demar is obviously more skilled offensively.
          Except Hayward has the higher TS%, WS, WS/48, and RPM.

DeMar has more tricks in his bag but it's hard to argue Hayward is a poor man's DeMar.

Comment

• Can I ask this to you guys..... why does the mainstream of NBA fans hate on Kyle so much? Someone dropped a top 10 PG's list, and Lowry was 7 to 10th on every single one.... IMO, he's number 3 on my list.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Can I ask this to you guys..... why does the mainstream of NBA fans hate on Kyle so much? Someone dropped a top 10 PG's list, and Lowry was 7 to 10th on every single one.... IMO, he's number 3 on my list.
              I think 3 is pretty high. Curry westbrook and let's just call it cp3/harden are all a cut above. I have him 4th. I will let people say wall is better, maybe Lillard if that's their jam, but that's it. Thomas has done it one year, irving way too one dimensional, Conley too passive. Some people have lowry down below or near kemba walker which is a crime, I've even heard reggie Jackson. So yeah lowry is criminally underrated long story short, not to mention the next crop of young pgs ball, fultz, etc they cant wait to rank ahead of him.

Why? He's a journeyman drafted late, short guy who gets by on hustle and smarts not flash, was unheralded before coming and now plays in Canada, where espn shows the odd derozan dunk or old vince Carter clips.

You basically have to be zach lowe or watch every game for a living to know how good lowry is in the United states. Also doesn't help that he's a shell of himself in a lot of playoff games
              Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Oct 4, 2017, 09:29 PM.

Comment

• The only reason I have him above CP3 is due to health concerns with Paul.... I'll admit when healthy, he's still in my top 3. Wall's fantastic, but can't shoot a 3 to save his life & is a stat-padding playmaker (If he toned in his passes and shot less from deep, he'd be more efficient on offense). I'd say Dame is also close, but Dame has become suspect on D the past few years with CJ next to him, making me wonder if Matthews & Batum were carrying him. Kyrie's vastly overrated & IT gives up everything he does on offense with shitty defense. Conley & Kemba are clearly a cut below.

Lowry gives you everything you can for from a modern day PG: Great shooting, solid rebounding, effort on defense & he's a good playmaker.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Can I ask this to you guys..... why does the mainstream of NBA fans hate on Kyle so much? Someone dropped a top 10 PG's list, and Lowry was 7 to 10th on every single one.... IMO, he's number 3 on my list.
                  Because the mainstream sees Lowry during the playoffs and he's been absolutely horrific at times.

Comment

Playoffs
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I hope Kyle's wife doesn't ask him if dresses make her look fat.

"It was real for me," Lowry told the Express-News, "but it wasn't real for them. That's a part of the business that people don't know. I would have loved to come here, but it didn't work out. The conversation didn't happen. If the conversation happened, I would tell you. But it didn't happen.

"Not saying that I wanted out, but I did look at teams to see what was going on," said Lowry. "I mean this place would've been a great place."
                      http://m.mysanantonio.com/sports/spu...l-12299328.php

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I hope Kyle's wife doesn't ask him if dresses make her look fat.

Bu...bu..but what about that "HOME" article?!?

Comment

lol

It's fine, it's a business. I'd expect any UFA with a head on his shoulders to think playing for the Spurs would be a great situation.

I wonder how many teams other than Toronto, if any, made a serious run at Lowry.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Wow. This is just another example of why he's had trouble working with people his adult life. He never seems to know when it's best to just shut the fuck up!

We love you too kyle! Glad you're down in San Antonio telling their media you wish you played there tho that's great

Comment

• Sorry Kyle, Pops values loyalty too much.

Comment

• I would trade Lowry if offer is right so I don't see what is the problem? It's fair and honest.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X