Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Well at least your admitting it. Must be hard for you guys to be objective seeing that you hate him.
    Huh? I don't hate DeMar. I said the forum has. And frankly that may even just be sampling bias as a lot of the recent activity is entered around only a handful of posters. My concern with DeMar is pretty much entirely his output versus cost status - which is acceptable (not great, but acceptable) now (even with terrible usage by his coach) due to his small-ish contract, and is likely to skyrocket to completely untenable upon his signing a new contract next summer.

My point was just that there is certainly an argument to be made that the forum has turned on DD. But it is pretty hard to see how you could think the forum has turned on Lowry.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Huh? I don't hate DeMar. I said the forum has. And frankly that may even just be sampling bias as a lot of the recent activity is entered around only a handful of posters. My concern with DeMar is pretty much entirely his output versus cost status - which is acceptable (not great, but acceptable) now (even with terrible usage by his coach) due to his small-ish contract, and is likely to skyrocket to completely untenable upon his signing a new contract next summer.

My point was just that there is certainly an argument to be made that the forum has turned on DD. But it is pretty hard to see how you could think the forum has turned on Lowry.
      There a thread about CoJo starting and he hasn't even played a game yet...
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

His current contract is just acceptable at 10M? He's getting paid fringe starter money right now. Oh wait... you do think he's a fringe starter so that's why it's acceptable... gotcha.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
          His current contract is just acceptable at 10M? He's getting paid fringe starter money right now. Oh wait... you do think he's a fringe starter so that's why it's acceptable... gotcha.
          I think DD is worth Chandler Parsons money or Gordon Hayward money not 20+ Mil
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
            I think DD is worth Chandler Parsons money or Gordon Hayward money not 20+ Mil
            The equivalent to the contracts CP and GH got under the new salary cap would be in excess of 20M per year.

Comment

The equivalent to the contracts CP and GH got under the new salary cap would be in excess of 20M per year.
              $15M+ avg. annual each, signed last off-season.

Comment

Yes ... But I think the "hate" is what we're reacting too, in part. "Hate" is a very strong word. And if anything has the power to obscure the truth, to blind one to reasoned argument ... it's that.

Now THAT has to be true ...

Comment

This forum has grown to hate our backcourt
                  You've become a huge troll.

Sad.

Comment

This forum has grown to hate DeMar, for the most part. I think you'll struggle to find even 5 posters who dislike Lowry. Only real concern with Lowry is whether he starts to show his age or not by the time his contract is up, and there's not really been any sign of that yet.
                    The forum hates the posters that add no actual, well constructed, statistically supprted distbutes to any on the claims that are presented as such and instead pull one tine little bit out of a large post in an effort to discredit the postrrs points by creating an arguement over the semantics.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Comment

This forum has grown to hate our backcourt
                      Nah, I don't think they hate the backcourt. I just think some people really love argueing.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                        The forum hates the posters that add no actual, well constructed, statistically supprted distbutes to any on the claims that are presented as such and instead pull one tine little bit out of a large post in an effort to discredit the postrrs points by creating an arguement over the semantics.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk
                        #ProveEm
                        #Long2s
                        #Bricklayer
                        #LovesTheCity
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Love these guys
                          https://youtu.be/m-qMxrWndlI
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

There a thread about CoJo starting and he hasn't even played a game yet...
                            You've been posting about Biyombo starting over Jonas lately, he hasn't played a game yet either...

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                              You've been posting about Biyombo starting over Jonas lately, he hasn't played a game yet either...
                              Where did I say that?
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

No one said CP and GH were worth that money. DeMar is. He's better than both those guys. But yeah, it's time for those of us who don't think he's worth that much face the fact that, realistically, he's not taking less than 20M. It only takes one asshole and if people are ready to give $18M to Reggie Jackson, DeMar will absolutely get a max offer.

Lowry's deal, if he stays healthy, which looks like he is, is an absolute steal, even if his play declines, because of the new cap. I'm really glad to see he's taking care of himself.

Comment

Working...
                                X