Everything Kyle Lowry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey wrote: View Post
    Well I saw the first picture, but didn't see that this one was posted as well.

Still, its impressive enoughto continue talking about it .. Dude must've worked his ass off.

I think Kyle skipped Leg day though ...
    Lol yea his calves look sooooo small now
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
      Lol yea his calves look sooooo small now
      Tyson Chandler is definitely guilty of it ...

Comment

• well can you blame him though?

Leg days SUCK.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          well can you blame him though?

Leg days SUCK.
          Damn right it does ... day after, you're all:

Comment

Damn right it does ... day after, you're all:

Getting out of the car is way harder lol

Once I sit I can't even move
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
              Yeah, were going to have two all-stars this year!

Lowry lookin' like he about to fight dat boy floyd for the welterweight championship
              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                Getting out of the car is way harder lol

Once I sit I can't even move

Comment

• SI just came out with their top 100 players for the upcoming season, coming in at number 34: Kyle Lowry (down 4 from last year)

Here's what their write up stated:
                  Much like his Raptors, which charged out of the gate at a franchise record-setting rate, Kyle Lowry absolutely burst out of the block in 2014–15. And, much like the Raptors, which fell flat on their faces in the playoffs, Lowry just wasn’t able to sustain his early success. The splits are pretty startling. Before the All-Star break, Lowry averaged 18.6 points and 7.2 assists with a 53.4% True Shooting Percentage. After the All-Star break, as he battled a back injury and the toll of heavy minutes and huge usage, Lowry’s numbers dipped to 15.1 points and 5.4 assists, and his True Shooting Percentage fell to 50.3%. By the time the playoffs rolled around, the All-Star starter and one-time All-NBA candidate looked like he could barely move.

Was this drastic turn of events a case of karma striking back at the Raptors for their shameless, overbearing “Hashtag NBA Ballot” All-Star voting campaign on Lowry’s behalf? Probably not, but the franchise should really consider a little restraint in 2016 now that Lowry has been there and done that. Jokes aside, Lowry appears to be flipping his second-half slide into serious off-season motivation. If Instagram is to be believed, the wide-framed, 6’0” point guard will return for 2015–16 in a leaner, meaner package. That’s a scary thought for opponents, given how relentless and commanding he was through 50-ish games last season.

A busy summer for GM Masai Ujiri saw the addition of DeMarre Carroll, a veteran 3-and-D forward, two new back-ups for Lowry, Cory Joseph and rookie Delon Wright, and a lucrative extension for center Jonas Valanciunas. Although Toronto’s roster overhaul seemed primarily focused on improving its perimeter defense, the newcomers may help alleviate some portion of the strain that ultimately overwhelmed Lowry last year. As the Raptors’ top talent and primary creator, Lowry, 29, must enter the 2016 postseason at closer to full strength if Toronto wants to advance out of the first round for just the second time in franchise history. He’s proven that he can captain a top-notch offense and make the All-Star Game. Now, he needs to prove he can properly manage what could be, in an ideal world, a 100-game season. – B.G.
                  3 other Raptors appeared (and 2 former Raptors):
                  • Lou Williams at 92
                  • Amir Johnson at 89
                  • DeMarre Carroll at 81
                  • Jonas Valanciunas at 77
                  • Demar DeRozan at 61
                  Last edited by Just Is; Wed Sep 2, 2015, 10:05 PM.
                  "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                  "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Lowry is gonna take us to the ECF this year. Book it!
                    #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• BS10 wrote: View Post
                      Lowry is gonna take us to the ECF this year. Book it!
                      If anyone on this team is gonna do it, Its Lowry

Comment

• All for it! As long as we don't pick up CAsey's option.

BS10 wrote: View Post
                        Lowry is gonna take us to the ECF this year. Book it!

Comment

Tyson Chandler is definitely guilty of it ...

That;s photoshopped right? gotta be. If not HOLY SHIT.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• New (well new to me) Lowry interview about the weight loss:

http://www.stack.com/2015/09/02/excl...e-weight-loss/

Basically less weights and more Pilates.

Comment

• I'm excited to see this new, improved and smarter Lowry, hopefully it translates a better performance on the court.
                              #JaysWinningLikeItz93'

Comment

• Just watching a replay from Dec 27/14 kyle looking fantastic

Comment

Working...
                                X