X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DAT Footwork in a post. Silky Smooth
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Not sure if it's true,but there was trade rumour involving him and some other parts for David West. I love Pat man,but if the raptors can weasel out David West out Indiana,d@!n..As for ure topic,Pat man is cool guy.
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

omg.. lol.

Comment

Patrick Patterson has been moonlighting lately as SportChek customer service guy:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...LogoO-3418559/

Comment

stretch wrote: View Post
              Patrick Patterson has been moonlighting lately as SportChek customer service guy:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/video/201...LogoO-3418559/
              Uh......what are we supposed to do with Landry Fields now?

Comment

Seems like Patterson's biggest hurdle right now, is himself. He's struggling with his confidence.

He's actually got a decent back-to-the-basket game, and can hit the foul line jumper. Maybe the coaching staff should work to get some closer looks for Patterson, instead of parking him beyond the arc.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  Seems like Patterson's biggest hurdle right now, is himself. He's struggling with his confidence.

He's actually got a decent back-to-the-basket game, and can hit the foul line jumper. Maybe the coaching staff should work to get some closer looks for Patterson, instead of parking him beyond the arc.
                  Agreed. You can see his confidence has gone to shit. He is passing up on way too many wide open looks and it's hurting our offense
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

2Pat has sucked so hard the first few games.
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

I mentioned this yesterday somewhere...that I read a piece (no link) where PP indicated he worked on his 3 pt shot in the off season to provide the stretch PF needs for the team this year. Did he tinker with his form? Not only has the offense sputtered but it seems to have affected his defense as well. And he was counted on greatly this year. Hope they figure it out. The suggestion in the thread to eliminate his long range shots for a while seems like a good idea until he gets his mojo and game back....especially with Amir on the limp.

Comment

We worried about the wrong contract year guy
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post

But that completely takes away the point of having a player like Patterson. He's not a bruiser who can hang inside, if he's not stretching the D then he's not really helping your team.

Comment

Comment

Let's hope so

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                                But that completely takes away the point of having a player like Patterson. He's not a bruiser who can hang inside, if he's not stretching the D then he's not really helping your team.
                                Not sure I completely agree. I mean, nobody is mistaking Patterson for Channing Frye. He certainly has the bulk and size to bang down low.

And if floor-spacing is his primary purpose, just pick-&-pop a few feet closer to the basket (at least until he starts making buckets again).

Even his jump hook from the low block seems to be a better move than anything in Jonas' repertoire.

Comment

Working...
                                X