Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Watch the games.
    I saw JV looking surprised and talking to the refs quietly on the sideline a couple times (I actually commented during that game that his new approach was a welcome change, showing he's maturing), but I didn't see him complaining like he did last year. I thought Lowry and DeRozan were the biggest complainers for the Raptors. Ross also whined when he got the quick whistle for a couple questionable touch fouls.

George and Mahinmi were by far the biggest complainers, along with Hill after the one call. George berated the refs down the court a few times - I'm surprised he only picked up a single tech.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Nice.
      this really made me laugh.

Comment

Watch the games.
        that is a fantastic post.

Comment

Lowry and JV.

2PAT shouldn't be breaking ranks and going public on that one. Working the refs for calls is part of the game and unfortunately it's becoming a bigger part of the modern NBA "baby's league", as MWP calls it.

Comment

• Yeah, that's not a good look 2Pat.
            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He ain't wrong

Comment

well, i guess he's not talking about the guy who went 8/11 then, is he?

Comment

Thank god someone said it, everyone from Lowry to Carroll was complaining far too much. I remember one possession they thought a goaltending should be called on the Pacers and they all just hopped up and down complaining and it led to a Pacers fastbreak.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      Thank god someone said it, everyone from Lowry to Carroll was complaining far too much. I remember one possession they thought a goaltending should be called on the Pacers and they all just hopped up and down complaining and it led to a Pacers fastbreak.
                      Every player on every team complains to the refs. Lebron might be the the worst of all. Either him or any of the clippers.
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                        Every player on every team complains to the refs. Lebron might be the the worst of all. Either him or any of the clippers.
                        Clippers. Definitely the Clippers. No contest.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                          i can't stand watching the clippers bitch and whine. paul thinks his shit don't stink. but lebron might whine by himself the same amount as the entire clippers team. i think lebron really believes he never fouls and the refs just made a mistake.

for the goaltend issue, is there any way the team can complain? maybe like in football where you challenge the play and can get the replay involved but it costs a timeout if you're wrong? it looked pretty close to me.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            i can't stand watching the clippers bitch and whine. paul thinks his shit don't stink. but lebron might whine by himself the same amount as the entire clippers team. i think lebron really believes he never fouls and the refs just made a mistake.

for the goaltend issue, is there any way the team can complain? maybe like in football where you challenge the play and can get the replay involved but it costs a timeout if you're wrong? it looked pretty close to me.
                            This is the funniest/best one I've seen in recent memory. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsXkFzFXlh4

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              Can't stand the Clippers for that. And it starts with Doc "everybody in the NBA is my best friend" Rivers, constantly working the refs on the sidelines. Unfortunately, the bitching and whining does work.

Comment

• Garbage.

If i'm Casey i'd bench Patterson tomorrow and play Bennett instead. What's the worst thing that can happen?

Patterson is so damn inconsistent. When he's not making his 3's he's pretty useless. I also don't see any effort. He's just out there.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X