Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Does anyone know when Masai is getting back from Africa?
    Thursday from an ESPN podcast

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Does anyone know when Masai is getting back from Africa?
      Come on, do you really think you will know something from Masai's press conference that you wouldn't already know from social media. After all if he comes to the press conference without Kawhi, we would know why.

Comment

• If Kawhi does re-sign at the end of the season, Masai should be declared prime minister... no... KING of Canada.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
          If Kawhi does re-sign at the end of the season, Masai should be declared prime minister... no... KING of Canada.
          i mean with weed being legal throughout .... does that help us??

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            If Kawhi does re-sign at the end of the season, Masai should be declared prime minister... no... KING of Canada.
            If Kawhi does play and play healthy for 1 season, he should already be anointed a king. Everything else is bonus. Even this trade now, makes him the goat.

Comment

• Masai had some serious doubters after we got swept. 2 months later we have Kawhi Leonard and Dwayne Casey is gone.

Comment

• I apologize MU and bobby Webster good job.

Comment

• We need a shot blocking center whiteside comes to mind

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                    Masai had some serious doubters after we got swept. 2 months later we have Kawhi Leonard and Dwayne Casey is gone.
                    Yeah he's silenced the skeptics (myself included) for sure.

Not that Zach Lowe was a critic, but he did mention that it took a half decade for Masai to put his imprint on the club. So it took a long time, but it's finally happened.

Comment

• Something I'm going to put out there: is there any chance that one of the reasons that Masai ultimately went with Nurse for coach over the several SA assistants that were apparently in the running (particularly Messina) is that he felt like he had a real shot at Leonard, and knew that Leonard would want a clean break with SA?

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
                        Something I'm going to put out there: is there any chance that one of the reasons that Masai ultimately went with Nurse for coach over the several SA assistants that were apparently in the running (particularly Messina) is that he felt like he had a real shot at Leonard, and knew that Leonard would want a clean break with SA?
                        I don't believe the two are related. Masai is working the phones all the times during the summer so most trade scenerios don't pan out. Toronto wasn't even in the conversation in the top 5 destination when Nurse was hired because the Spurs asking price was then too high. Things change when neither Lakers, 76'ers and Celtics wanted to depart from the players the Spurs wanted.

Comment

• Bided his time, stockpiling his assets, until that magic moments when one of those top 10 guys comes along. Then WAP - like a viper!

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            Bided his time, stockpiling his assets, until that magic moments when one of those top 10 guys comes along. Then WAP - like a viper!
                            I seem to recall several RR members suggesting this is just what he was doing. Props to Masai for not being stampeded by an impatient fan base. And props to him for having the fortitude to make the right move for the organization when the opportunity came along.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              I seem to recall several RR members suggesting this is just what he was doing. Props to Masai for not being stampeded by an impatient fan base. And props to him for having the fortitude to make the right move for the organization when the opportunity came along.
                              yeah i was starting to get antsy waiting on Masai to do something.

Well, he did a big something. Whatever happens I think he showed he has the guts for the job.

Comment

• Masai's loyalty is only to Raptors and to winning. And I can live with that
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X