X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Praise both of those men than.

Kawhi, D. Green and now Marc Gasol.
    That's two certain hall of farmers he managed to grab in one season. One at his peak and one just starting to slide, but hall of farmer smart and skilled. Excellent work.

Comment

• Masai is not fucking around.

Comment

• Masai getting his roster ready for the playoffs:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Never doubt the man. We are mortgaging the future for this year, but Masai can always get a brighter future by screwing over the Knicks.

Comment

• Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post

He stopped by the store to get some legal pot.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                Never doubt the man. We are mortgaging the future for this year, but Masai can always get a brighter future by screwing over the Knicks.
                A solid deadline without losing pascal or og. We gave up some second rounders, no big deal, plus the bottom 5 1st rounder in the kawhi deal. All in all, i wouldn't say we mortaged the future. Pascal is the future, and maybe OG too. But think on this, in a couple of seasons the raps might be rolling out FVV, powell, OG, and pascal as four of your starting 5. Thats not winning you a championship of course, but thats a playoff team in the east in a couple of seasons. Thats a foundation anyways, and puts the raps a season or two ahead of schedule if they were to attempt a proper tank.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  He stopped by the store to get some legal pot.
                  Can't do that yet in ONtario ......

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Did I say the store?! I meant Norm's place...

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      https://cannabis.shoppersdrugmart.ca/en_CA

Comment

• Comment

• that bandana is tough my guy

Comment

• Only medicinal cannabis and still comes through the mail from Licensed Producers ..... Norm would be faster get some same day ....

Comment

• It is just being asinine to blame Masai at this stage of the game.

Looking back from the day he started and at present, he totally changed the culture of this franchise.

People should take into Huge Consideration that he is working for a Corporate money grabbing ownership with not so good of a history so that in itself is a feat.

Im not drinking Masai’s koolaid but I am still thankful that we have him, giving us a chance to dream that one day this City will hoist Larry O.

1995 to 2019 is a long time.

Go Raps and more power to Masai and Bobby !

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...kawhi-leonard/

Masai is a country whisperer. Like we all just a shook ass horses and Cesar Milan's us into WeTheNorth Pack

Comment

Working...
                                X