Everything Masai Ujiri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post
    Masai apologized and explained the miscommunication like 3 times at least. He promised to support the grandest appreciation of Demar possible, be it a statue or whatever. He praised Demar effusively. Demar now needs to be more gracious and accept the apology like a professional.
    We can't give him a statue. I almost want to say that we can't retire his jersey first (first has to be a guy who wins the championship with us).

Comment

• Masai was sweatin' buckets.. What was up with that?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
      2006-07 NBA Coach of the Year

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
        We can't give him a statue. I almost want to say that we can't retire his jersey first (first has to be a guy who wins the championship with us).
        Your first sentence is correct. Your second sentence is not. That day may never come we can't sit here waiting for that. THAT guy can get a statue
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Masai apologized and explained the miscommunication like 3 times at least. He promised to support the grandest appreciation of Demar possible, be it a statue or whatever. He praised Demar effusively. Demar now needs to be more gracious and accept the apology like a professional.
          No way a statue, he doesnt deserve that. Only players who brought a Championship or Championships are well deserved of a permanent fixture of their image around the premesis of the arena.

Retiring his jersey in the future is respecftul and I dont mind it personally.

Anything more than that are for some number of fans that does not understand the history of the game.

If he gets a statue, Scottie Pippen, Michael Cooper, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Chris Bosh in Miami are way more deserving.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
            No way a statue, he doesnt deserve that. Only players who brought a Championship or Championships are well deserved of a permanent fixture of their image around the premesis of the arena.

Anything more than that are for some number of fans that does not understand the history of the game.

If he gets a statue, Scottie Pippen, Michael Cooper, Robert Parish, Kevin McHale, Chris Bosh in Miami are way more deserving.
            Add Ray Allen as well for both Miami and Boston

Comment

• The first break up is always the worst. MU let demar and Casey run it back 5 times 0-11 against the same team. MU said at summer league they were the 4th option in trade talks of course he is not telling him we are shipping u off. Demar needs to grow up it’s not like he shipped u to Sacramento or the Nets

Comment

• The tone of that press conference was ridiculous and embarrassing. We are about to welcome the best player we've ever seen in a raps jersey and all these reporters wanna talk about is whether Masai lied to DeMar. I swear these clueless fucks would be happy to push away the best players and best GMs as long as they have someone who loves Toronto like Demar. They dont care if we suck. They influence casual fans too. We need to be getting this city hyped about Kawhi. We have a real chance to do something special for this city and these fucking idiots acting like someone died. Lets get rowdy and show this mofo why he wants to play for a worldclass city and organization!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                  The tone of that press conference was ridiculous and embarrassing. We are about to welcome the best player we've ever seen in a raps jersey and all these reporters wanna talk about is whether Masai lied to DeMar. I swear these clueless fucks would be happy to push away the best players and best GMs as long as they have someone who loves Toronto like Demar. They dont care if we suck. They influence casual fans too. We need to be getting this city hyped about Kawhi. We have a real chance to do something special for this city and these fucking idiots acting like someone died. Lets get rowdy and show this mofo why he wants to play for a worldclass city and organization!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                  Amen to this

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

100% agree demar has not earned a statue lol wtf why would that media guy even ask that question

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Your first sentence is correct. Your second sentence is not. That day may never come we can't sit here waiting for that. THAT guy can get a statue
                      I'm ok with retiring his jersey 10 years from now. But no way can they give him a statue.

Comment

• Even Robert Horry maybe deserving of a statue with a fan carrying a “bigtime Bob” hoisiting a plackard beside him if that is the standard.

Chauncey and the rest of his crew are way more qualified as well.

Statue lol

Comment

• I have to to give MU credit for not laughing at the statue comment cause if it’s was me...lol. Demar didn’t even make the finals. I would be like u want to give the man a participation trophy demar wouldn’t want that
                          Last edited by grindhouse; Fri Jul 20, 2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• SamMitchells wrote: View Post
                            Masai was sweatin' buckets.. What was up with that?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
                            Poor air conditioning ?

Comment

• If Demar gets a statue, I'm organizing this with the members here:

Comment

• Here's a real raptor fan not one that catches the highlights after the leafs game. Sat beside derozans girlfriend for years and knows demar personally. Do you seem him crying like a little bitch? No, he understands the magnitude of this move

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X