Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #7: Brooklyn Nets 104 - Toronto Raptors 103 (Nets Win Series 4-3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
    Fans in the crowd need to really bring the heat tomorrow, chant "BULLSHIT!" after all bad calls and no calls
    And Ref u suck.

Comment

raptors999 wrote: View Post
      Our bad game 6 isn't because of game 5. The slow pace is what killed the offence.
      Second half was better defensively in game 6.

Comment

psrs1 wrote: View Post
        And Ref u suck.
        I think they should yell "Fuck you Refs!", the more profanities the better lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Nets confident before Game 7 against Raptors

http://www.nba.com/2014/news/05/03/n...s=iref:nbahpts

Comment

Raptors Republic if we lose this game

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

NBA.com wrote:
              That had Blatche boasting that Brooklyn would soon be settling into a second-round series against the two-time defending champion Miami Heat.

"We guarantee it," Blatche said after Friday's game. "We're gonna go there (Sunday), take care of business and go to Miami."
              Blatche's guarantee wasn't welcomed by the Raptors.

"Who does he think he is?" Toronto guard Greivis Vasquez asked after the Raptors practiced Saturday. "He's not KG or Paul Pierce or Jason Kidd. We're not going to listen to his nonsense."
              Cocky little bastard.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

So they found a "recipe" eh? we'll see lol.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Anyone know how early one should be at the square to get a good spot?

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    So they found a "recipe" eh? we'll see lol.
                    Their recipe probably tastes like shit.
                    OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                      Their recipe probably tastes like shit.
                      It is shit. It's probably foul the shit out of raptors and not get called
                      I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                        It is shit. It's probably foul the shit out of raptors and not get called
                        Yuck.
                        OG is our king

Comment

I can't sleep tonight, and I don't plan to sleep either.

Comment

basically no one has faith in the raptors to pull this game 7 off.

http://espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2014...ms-win-game-7s

Adande: Nets. Speaking of energy and urgency, the Raptors didn't bring any to their closeout game Friday night. It didn't dawn on them that they were really in the early stages of Game 7. Now it might be too late for them. The Nets have new life, and their veterans seem poised to strike.

Elhassan: Nets. $180 million might not buy you a championship, or even anything past a second-round knockout, but it might be enough to get you a Game 7 first-round victory. The collective experience of Brooklyn, along with the relative inexperience of Toronto, will be the margin of victory in another very, very close matchup.

Haberstroh: Raptors. This one is a coin flip on a neutral floor, but the Air Canada Centre is going to be roofless by the end of this one. If Kyle Lowry leads the Raptors to victory once again, can we just retroactively give him an All-Star spot? Adam Silver, make it happen.

Shelburne: Nets. I always opt for experience in a Game 7, and the Nets -- or the dinosaurs, as they're called in Toronto -- have that in spades. Kevin Garnett could retire after this season. It's no sure thing Paul Pierce will return, either. No, this is not how they go out just yet.

Strauss: Nets. I'm counting on Brooklyn's veterans to handle a road Game 7 better than the young Raptors handle a home Game 7. Perhaps this is outdated thinking, just like the notion that the Toronto Raptors can't possibly make a deep playoff run in our lifetimes.
                            then again, the experts were absolutely wrong about portland vs houston and bulls vs wizards. but lets face it, portland have way better talent and deeper bench than we do. plus their couch can actually get the players to run plays.

Last edited by iblastoff; Sat May 3, 2014, 11:52 PM.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

then again, the experts were absolutely wrong about portland vs houston. but lets face it, portland have way better talent and deeper bench than we do. plus their couch can actually get the players to run plays.

I highly doubt these "experts" have watched us enough to have a valid opinion
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post

then again, the experts were absolutely wrong about portland vs houston. but lets face it, portland have way better talent and deeper bench than we do. plus their couch can actually get the players to run plays.

Hey those losers don't know what they are saying about experience. I'm pretty sure our starters have like a combined 30 playoff starts now. That is a lot of experience if you ask me
                                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Working...
                                X