Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the challenge rule under review for the NBA, or will it remain a g-league only rule?

This seems like a great rule. Random number of challenges, refs floor call always stands, and the coaches can use their challenges to actually force a correct call.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Comment

• Anyone know why when i go to my profile its just a blank page? I cant edit anything. Thanks

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
        Anyone know why when i go to my profile its just a blank page? I cant edit anything. Thanks
        Checked mine and everything is fine. Don't know what your issue might be. MOD alert

Comment

• How do you add a gif on the forum using your Android?!

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
            How do you add a gif on the forum using your Android?!

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
              If you’re on Tapatalk you need to save the gif to your library and then post it as a picture

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                If you're on tapatalk I have steps

1. Get off tapatalk
                2. Done
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.

Comment

• Mitch P wrote: View Post
                    Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.
                    Going to Texas? Why not take in the Raptors visit there for the first Kawhi appearance in SA ... should be memorable. Re hotel try the Westin on Riverwalk ... I understand NBA teams stay there.

Comment

• Unfortunately the timing of the San Antonio game isn't as good...and this way I can be there for two games. Yes; the Westin was one of the times I encountered NBA teams, both the Clippers and the Thunder. Somewhere there is probably a basketball groupie site which has all the hotel info!

Comment

• Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.
                          NBA.com keeps some very detailed stats. I'd check there.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                            Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.
                            We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                              We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
                              NBA does track this, but they've hidden a few of their (I guess) buggier stats pages and that's one that went, it seems.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?sort=GP&dir=1

Can't navigate to that page from the drop-down menus, but I found the link. It does appear to have full season sampling (unlike some of the other stats pages they hid), but with it hidden, use the results at your own risk.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Hey Dan. Whenever JV goes up for a dunk I find myself becoming tumescent. Is this abnormal?

Comment

Working...
                                X