Likes Likes:  41
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Questions and Answers.

Raptors Republic Superstar Maury's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    If you’re on Tapatalk you need to save the gif to your library and then post it as a picture

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    If you're on tapatalk I have steps

1. Get off tapatalk
    2. Done
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

3. Likes GOLDBLUM, meductic liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer Bendit's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Mitch P wrote: View Post
    Does anyone have knowledge of what hotels the Raptors stay in on the road? I'm planning to see them play in Houston and Dallas in January and thought it might be fun to stay in the same places. I've run into other teams (Pistons back in their heyday, Clippers, Thunder) by coincidence and it was amusing to run into players and coaches in the elevator/fitness room etc. At the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco I was trying to figure out why so many beautiful but somewhat slutty looking women were hanging around in the lobby (hooker convention?) when the elevator doors opened and there were Ben Wallace and another player I don't recall. Ah.....the Pistons are here.
    Going to Texas? Why not take in the Raptors visit there for the first Kawhi appearance in SA ... should be memorable. Re hotel try the Westin on Riverwalk ... I understand NBA teams stay there.
    “When my information changes, I alter my conclusions. What do you do, sir?” J.M. Keynes

“They’re not an up-and-coming team (Raptors). They here.” Kevin Durant

Raptors Republic Starter
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Unfortunately the timing of the San Antonio game isn't as good...and this way I can be there for two games. Yes; the Westin was one of the times I encountered NBA teams, both the Clippers and the Thunder. Somewhere there is probably a basketball groupie site which has all the hotel info!

Raptors Republic All-Star DogeLover1234's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    Kinda random question: is there anyplace that keeps good time of possession stats? Looked briefly in google but didnt find anything really.
    NBA.com keeps some very detailed stats. I'd check there.

Raptors Republic Hall of Famer KeonClark's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
    We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

10. Likes Miekenstien, GOLDBLUM liked this post
    Raptors Republic Hall of Famer DanH's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    We use this app called DanH. It's like "hey Alexa" for iPhone you just ask the danh app and it helps you
    NBA does track this, but they've hidden a few of their (I guess) buggier stats pages and that's one that went, it seems.

https://stats.nba.com/players/touches/?sort=GP&dir=1

Can't navigate to that page from the drop-down menus, but I found the link. It does appear to have full season sampling (unlike some of the other stats pages they hid), but with it hidden, use the results at your own risk.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Hey Dan. Whenever JV goes up for a dunk I find myself becoming tumescent. Is this abnormal?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

I might be mistaken, but wasn't there a link or something on the main page which allowed you to access the ESPN affiliate sites for other NBA teams? Would be great to visit other teams' version of Raptors Republic...without having to search.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread Information