The wiz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wiz!

I have been noticing a pretty big lack of Wizards chatter on here. Understandable as our guys were in the middle of a war. But, sometime, maybe a day or so, after the Wizards won their second game against chicago, a game i got to watch, I really started to think they would be in the ECF.

During the year I liked them, Nene is simply a great center, he really outplayed our guys every time they met. Wall is wall, and the secondary guys are great role guys..... the unknown was Brad Beal.... a guy a lot of us wished we could have snagged in the Lottery.

Beal is playing FANTASTIC basketball, he has shown why Ross was considered to be a poor mans Him. Star quality at times at a young age and its surfacing when it counts.

I really like what these guys are doing and was kinda happy they weren't our first round match up. Losing to Brooklyn would have been ok, and was, but losing to Washington, when they were considered to be equal or less the team going in by manyu, would have been horrble.

I'm Jumping the Wiz wagon for the rest of the way.... I like them, they are playing great ball!!

I thought the Wiz would be a very dangerous team. I was never convinced they'd be an easier matchup than the Nets in the playoffs.

They're so well rounded, and huge up front. They are not actually inexperienced with key guys except for Beal and Wall.

Very dangerous team that will cause huge problems for anyone as long as they can keep their heads about them.

Comment

Comment

I've been cheering for them the whole postseason, wanted a Raptors Wiz ECF.
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Oh well.

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X