Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pick any PF to pair with Jonas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Bosh lol rupaul

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
      That is literally exactly Jerami Grant. He's the best athlete in this class (after Wiggins I guess) and his standing reach is taller than a lot of PFs in the league right now (his standing reach is 8'11 which is almost as much as some 7 footers).

He's insanely quick, explosive and long. All he needs is to add a little bit of strength and he'd be the answer to these small ball lineups on defense.

He's listed as a SF but his basketball skills are so bad I think he'll end up being a more athletic Faried.
      He can't shoot and can't block shots. He'd basically just be a high motor/banger type guy. Not my ideal starting PF especially not next to JV since JV is already great at that stuff.

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
        That is literally exactly Jerami Grant. He's the best athlete in this class (after Wiggins I guess) and his standing reach is taller than a lot of PFs in the league right now (his standing reach is 8'11 which is almost as much as some 7 footers).

He's insanely quick, explosive and long. All he needs is to add a little bit of strength and he'd be the answer to these small ball lineups on defense.

He's listed as a SF but his basketball skills are so bad I think he'll end up being a more athletic Faried.
        You'd choose Jeremi Grant to start next to Jonas over ever single other PF in the league?
        I hope this isn't what you're saying lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Chris Bosh will remain as a Heat or traded to the West, possibly Spurs, Mavs or Suns = No getting Bosh Back
          Anthony Davis = One can dream but he's not going anywhere but remain as a Hornets
          Serge Ibaka = One can dream but he's not going anywhere but remain as a Thunder
          LaMarcus Alridge = One can dream but he's not going anywhere but remain as a Blazers

Possibilities
          Al Hofford = Despite the poor play of the Hawks in the playoff, I think the Hawks are still trying to retain the big man in the summer unless they make a deal with the Pistons, a possibly Hofford for Monroe + Fillers, would Raptors be the third team to acquire one of Hofford or Monroe?

Greg Monroe = See above

Kevin Love = There is a chance but they may want Ross and DeRozan + pick

Z-Bo = If it was 3-4 years ago sure but he's getting slow, he would compliment well with JV

Attainable But Will Pass Up for the Possibilities
          Andrea Bargnani - The Knicks are shipping Felton and possibly Bargs, are we in the run for one or both

One of the Morris Brothers - Unless the Suns want to separate them I see one of them being attainable by the Raptors, possibly resigned 2Pat + 2nd round pick for one of the brothers

Paul Millsap - We could get him with Ross + pick?

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
            Chris Bosh will remain as a Heat or traded to the West, possibly Spurs, Mavs or Suns = No getting Bosh Back
            Anthony Davis = One can dream but he's not going anywhere but remain as a Hornets
            LaMarcus Alridge = One can dream but he's not going anywhere but remain as a Blazers

Possibilities
            Al Hofford = Despite the poor play of the Hawks in the playoff, I think the Hawks are still trying to retain the big man in the summer unless they make a deal with the Pistons, a possibly Hofford for Monroe + Fillers, would Raptors be the third team to acquire one of Hofford or Monroe?

Greg Monroe = See above

Z-Bo = If it was 3-4 years ago sure but he's getting slow, he would compliment well with JV

Andrea Bargnani - The Knicks are shipping Felton and possibly Bargs, are we in the run for one or both

One of the Morris Brothers - Unless the Suns want to separate them I see one of them being attainable by the Raptors, possibly resigned 2Pat + 2nd round pick for one of the brothers

Hey, we were joking about Bargnani.

Comment

tenforthewin wrote: View Post

Possibilities

Greg Monroe = See above

Hey if someone can make some blizzard out of this world trade scenario, it's you buddy. Make it happen for each and everyone of these guys.

I'm glad you are expanding your expertise and precision to the regular boards rather than the trade scenarios. Good job buddy.
              I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                You'd choose Jeremi Grant to start next to Jonas over ever single other PF in the league?
                I hope this isn't what you're saying lol

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
                Nonono lol.

Just describing a guy that can guard small ball 4s about as well as anybody.
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Anthony Freaking Davis
                  #BringBackUzoh

Comment

Jonas definitely needs to have a stretch 4 paired up with him in the back court. This guy needs to crash the boards hard and defend the post. Defending the perimeter would be a plus.

Kevin Love is the first name that pops into my mind. He is an elite level shooter, has a post-up game, rebounds like he is possessed, and is one heck of an outlet passer. His assists have gone up as well, meaning that he can pass both inside and out of the post. His defence is mediocre, as is his ability to block shots, but in this case, his pros outweigh his cons.

Josh McRoberts is a less expensive, less talented, but close match to Kevin Love. He too can shoot, pass, and rebound, but from what I've seen, his defence is not elite-level either. We do have Patterson, so I don't see the need to pick up McRoberts, given that there is no clear upgrade.

Anthony Davis would be awesome. He's becoming a superstar by the season, and if he develops an outside shot, he just might become one of the best PF's in the game.

Its a shame we didn't pick up Aldridge in 2006. We did have Bosh back then, but those two could have become one of the deadliest front court duo's in the past 8 years.
                    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

LA Ain't Signin no extension son

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...trail-blazers/

LaMarcus Aldridge it is!
                      Last edited by NoPropsneeded; Fri May 16, 2014, 10:02 PM.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        It's not because he's leaving. He's not signing an extension because if he waits until free agency he makes a lot more money. It even explains that in the article...

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                          It's not because he's leaving. He's not signing an extension because if he waits until free agency he makes a lot more money. It even explains that in the article...
                          Shhhhh, we can dream.
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

imanshumpert wrote: View Post
                            That flat top is clouding your judgement

Comment

1-Anthony 1brow Davis
                              2-Blake HighFly Griffin
                              3- Chris Trex Bosh
                              Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Anthony Davis for sure would be the best option.

Taj Gibson would be awesome as well. I would love to have Taj on this team moving forward. Actually I'm going to look into seeing if I can't find a way to bring him here in a way that we win

Comment

Working...
                                X