Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OptimalOptimist wrote: View Post
    I would go with Xavier Henry.
    Was going to say the same dude, mentioned him a few times in free agent threads. Was #9 in the league in FTA/48, gets to the line at will. Hits the three, big strong body. Could be a really good player in a couple of years IMO, still just 23 or so. Just waiting for an opportunity.

Comment

TSF wrote: View Post
      Lol this could totally describe JR Smith himself. Some nights he plays like Jamal, sometimes he plays like bad JR lol
      Haha he is more often Jamal than JR tho. Without the attitude, but instead can never seem to get 100% healthy

Comment

There were a few games towards the end of last season Where Denver was giving Quincy Miller some play time and there were moments he looked like he would make a really good 6th man that could put up points off the bench.

Comment

Quincy did have some good games yes. He has quite the good handles and court awareness, and he gave effort on D. I would take a flier on him for sure. Still so skinny though and gets pushed off his spots too easily, I think he is going to be a longer project, but one that teams shouldn't abandon.

Comment

Wesley Johnson could be that 'meaty SF' we need off the bench.
            Or Al Farooq Aminu
            Or Xavier Henry for backup SG, although we dont have that much cap space to work with esp after we resign lowry
            Maybe take a chance at Jason Smith? He's fallen off the radar

Comment

2kfeen wrote: View Post
              Wesley Johnson could be that 'meaty SF' we need off the bench.
              Or Al Farooq Aminu
              Or Xavier Henry for backup SG, although we dont have that much cap space to work with esp after we resign lowry
              Maybe take a chance at Jason Smith? He's fallen off the radar
              Wesley Johnson is not very 'meaty'. I'd rather see about Aminu

Comment

Wesley Johnson did have a very good year. I don't know if I take a flier on him this next season, I want to see more from him first due to his rocky career path so far. If he plays well again then I would definitely look at him

Comment

WOW.. This Open Gym episode has me getting GOOSEBUMPS. Especially when they intro game 7

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X