No announcement yet.

Vegas: Raps are 60/1 to win championship next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No yabadaba they have the Raps and Nets even at 25/1 to win the east, but the Nets ahead to win it all. Meaning if the Nets made the finals their vets would be more likely to finish the job in the finals.

Comment

They must have factored in the refs in these betting odds.

Comment

JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I like the Spurs at 8-1
        This is a bet on whether Duncan retires. If he retires I bet this line moves to 15 or 20 to 1. If he doesn't it might move up slightly.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
          http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/futures/

Can't believe we're lumped in with the Nuggets. Ugh. Or that the Knicks are higher than us.
          I can't believe this. I think Raps are no worse than 53/1 to win it all. Don't have time to go through my own analysis, but there it is. 53/1. Book it!

Comment

I have no idea how betting works
            #BringBackUzoh

Comment

This is stupid anyways, a little too early to be making championship odds isn't it? With the draft and Free agency still ahead, many teams could change alot before the season starts.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                This is stupid anyways, a little too early to be making championship odds isn't it? With the draft and Free agency still ahead, many teams could change alot before the season starts.
                It's so the bookies can fleece a bunch of delusional Lakers fans.

"Bro! Look at these odds! Lakers at 50/1? Kobe will be back! Bet a thousand dollars and we'll get rich!"

-Delusional Laker fan
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Working...
                X