Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thead wrote: View Post
    anyone got a link for the game.

Why the fuck do I have to look for this game when I have 11 Canadian Sports Channels?
    Perfectly said ... Raptor TV will televise a WNBA game when a Canadian national team game is going on ... Holly crap ...

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
      Fun game. Lopsided as expected. RJ Barrett is incredible. Just head and shoulders a noticeably better athlete than anyone else out there. Still very raw, but wow you can see the talent.

CoJo was fun to watch up close. Remain convinced that Powell is very good. Brooks is good but makes a lot of mistakes when passing - can't be a creator yet. Olynyk thrives in the international game.

Good times.
      I went to Friday's game ... What I came away with is " if their was a HOF for warm up's Anthony Bennett would be first ballot . He looks great before the game .. So much athletic abilty .

Also saw a young PG named " Andrew Nembhard " who is young but is an amazing floor general .

Comment

• Are there more games coming up? (or do I cancel my DAZN account immediately)

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          If you do, let me know. I'll be at the game.

But DAZN Facebook streamed it last game, probably will again today, though that's a guess on my part.
          Didn't see this Dan. I did get there. Missed the first quarter because of their terrible parking situation. First time there. Wound up parkign about 8 blocks away.

Really enjoyed it. What you said about Barret. Can't wait to see him grow into the game.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
            Didn't see this Dan. I did get there. Missed the first quarter because of their terrible parking situation. First time there. Wound up parkign about 8 blocks away.

Really enjoyed it. What you said about Barret. Can't wait to see him grow into the game.
            Yeah, TD Place is a nightmare for parking even when there isn't a game, I made sure to be there ahead of time to get a spot in the garage.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I stopped in Ottawa for 2 days o my way from Nova Scotia to visit family. Was sitting in floor seats for the game and enjoyed the game....but the fans sucked. No one said a word all game long. I felt when yelled defense or "Let's go Red!" people looked at me sideways. I was embarrassed to be a Canadian basketball fan.
              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• WJF wrote: View Post
                ....but the fans sucked. No one said a word all game long. I felt (rotund) when (Sarah Huckabee Sanders) yelled defense or "Let's go Red!" people looked at me sideways. I was embarrassed to be a Canadian basketball fan.
                Forget those bishes.

(...p.s. there were some gaps... so I mad-libbed dat shit)

Comment

• SGA looking good:

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    SGA looking good:

I know it's summer league and too early to judge anything, but I wish we had found a way to get him. He was the guy outside the top 5 I was hoping the Raptors would somehow manage to trade into the draft to acquire. Lots of tools to like, and he plays with a good amount of control for a young guard.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                      I know it's summer league and too early to judge anything, but I wish we had found a way to get him. He was the guy outside the top 5 I was hoping the Raptors would somehow manage to trade into the draft to acquire. Lots of tools to like, and he plays with a good amount of control for a young guard.

We have so many guards right now.. would be tough to integrate him in assuming we don't trade anyone. But yeah.. he's looked impressive in some of the highlights I've seen. Really poised for a PG especially one that is only 20 (well tomorrow.. Happy Birthday SGA!)

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        We have so many guards right now.. would be tough to integrate him in assuming we don't trade anyone. But yeah.. he's looked impressive in some of the highlights I've seen. Really poised for a PG especially one that is only 20 (well tomorrow.. Happy Birthday SGA!)
                        Yeah well I thought to move into the lottery it would take DeMar or Lowry, so backcourt minutes would have been available. And he's tall so he can work in 2 PG lineups.

Comment

• This team is actually pretty deep. Its too bad Staukas and Wiggins won't play because they hate Triano.

Comment

• RJ Barrett is playing tonight and it's a packed house .. RJ playing for Canada in the Summer and a lot of empty seats .. Confusing ?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                              anyone got a link for the game.

Why the fuck do I have to look for this game when I have 11 Canadian Sports Channels?
                              Sorry off-topic: Damn Thead! A moderator now?! And still going strong! Great to see you on here.
                              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                RJ Barrett is playing tonight and it's a packed house .. RJ playing for Canada in the Summer and a lot of empty seats .. Confusing ?
                                Covered China vs. Canada here in Vancouver. It wasn't marketed too well that Team Canada had a 'Canadian' tour. It was weird, the lack of promotion I felt was CANBBALL's intention.
                                Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

Working...
                                X