Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    So another nobody from Canadian university?
    He's a great choice. Rana has been the coach of the men's junior teams for a long time and probably has more familiarity with the guys than any other coaching option available. Probably every young guy on the roster has played for Rana at some point already (and most have had a lot of success under him). He's also got a lot of experience with not only the FIBA game and style of play, but in coaching these guys on these intense tournament schedules.

Comment

• I almost forgot that Wiggins is a Canadian. The hell is wrong this guy? He should be ashamed of himself.

Comment

• http://basketball.ca/en/news-article/slug-ugw09h

I like the roster playing this summer ... Wiggins can just stay home cause his attitude ( reminds me of Carmelo ) could do more harm then his play can do good . As for Nik ... Holly crap for somebody who has not accomplished nothing in his career other then being drafted he has no excuse .

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
          http://basketball.ca/en/news-article/slug-ugw09h

I like the roster playing this summer ... Wiggins can just stay home cause his attitude ( reminds me of Carmelo ) could do more harm then his play can do good . As for Nik ... Holly crap for somebody who has not accomplished nothing in his career other then being drafted he has no excuse .
          Yeah, that's still the best squad we've ever fielded. 8 current NBA players. Stauskas always sucked in international play, forget him, more minutes for Murray. If I had to guess at the starting lineup I'd go:

PG: Joseph
          SG: Murray
          SF: Brooks
          PF: Thompson
          C: Olynick

Powell and Birch are also in the mix for the starting lineup.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
            Yeah, that's still the best squad we've ever fielded. 8 current NBA players. Stauskas always sucked in international play, forget him, more minutes for Murray. If I had to guess at the starting lineup I'd go:

PG: Joseph
            SG: Murray
            SF: Brooks
            PF: Thompson
            C: Olynick

Powell and Birch are also in the mix for the starting lineup.
            Oh yes Murray and Cory in the back court .. Not since Steve Nash have we ever had a back court like that .. I do think Tristian will eventually say no cause he is still playing for the Cavs and might be physically and mettally by the time tournament comes along ..

I do hate this format but since we are stuck with it ... I do think having some guys who are playing for Canada during the NBA season will have to be on the roster just keep them fresh and also good experience ...

Guys I do think when R.J. Barrett starts playing for Canada .. We will stop worrying about Wiggins coming .. The fact Wiggins is still sulking over his last experience with playing for Canada instead of wanting to conquer something he previously failed at\\maybe says something about him . He didn't lead his NCAA team to any significant success and the Wolves best finish is 8th and throw in his failure with Canada his resume team wise isn't that pretty ..

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              We should just hire European FIBA coach.
              Masai burner account. You've been outed, rocwell.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  Masai is a degenerate gambler and drunk?

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                    Masai is a degenerate gambler and drunk?

high*, not drunk.

Comment

We should just hire European FIBA coach.
                      Massi must have misread your post cause that is what he wants to do

Comment

• Comment

Should be a great year for Canada, at every level.

Comment

• USA's future is bright too

Comment

USA's future is bright too

Just like their past and present. USA basketball is hockey Canada on steroids. The pipeline will never stop pumping in elite talent
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

USA's future is bright too

That's insane

Comment

Working...
                                X