No announcement yet.

Canada Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Brazilian team , Mexico , squads ? Brazil very weird ...

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      USA's future is bright too

What is scary is some U.S guys said no to the invite . How the heck do they dwindle it down to 12 to 15 guys from all the under 18 year olds who play basketball in the U.S ?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Was looking at some scores.

Poor Panama. Lost 118-26 to the US and 105-39 to Canada.

Comment

• FIBA U18 AMERICAS GOLD MEDAL GAME

USA vs Canada

Live on YouTube:

Comment

• USA wins gold medal. 113-74. Brutal.

Comment

• Wiggins really should be ashamed of himself. He has no excuse this time. No contract talks, no injuries that i'm aware of. Smh. Maybe Butler is right.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Wiggins really should be ashamed of himself. He has no excuse this time. No contract talks, no injuries that i'm aware of. Smh. Maybe Butler is right.

So... you still on the Wiggins for Derozan bandwagon? Nah...

Team Canada looking nice, though. I'd blow up the Raps to have Jamal Murray and RJ Barrett as my young core.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                      So... you still on the Wiggins for Derozan bandwagon? Nah...

Team Canada looking nice, though. I'd blow up the Raps to have Jamal Murray and RJ Barrett as my young core.
                      I never said Wiggins for DD straight up though lol. I said Wiggins + a 1st(lottery) for DD which really is not realistic because the Wolves dont have a lottery pick.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

I never said Wiggins for DD straight up though lol. I said Wiggins + a 1st(lottery) for DD which really is not realistic because the Wolves dont have a lottery pick.
                        Wiggins reminds me of those 7-foot guys who play basketball because "they can", not because they love the game. Apparently he's still pissed off at Triano for getting benched 3 years ago? C'mon. Triano sucks at coaching and should be replaced, but that's no excuse. Weak.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Wiggins reminds me of those 7-foot guys who play basketball because "they can", not because they love the game. Apparently he's still pissed off at Triano for getting benched 3 years ago? C'mon. Triano sucks at coaching and should be replaced, but that's no excuse. Weak.
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well tickets are bought !! Looking forward to the game !!!!

Comment

Wiggins really should be ashamed of himself. He has no excuse this time. No contract talks, no injuries that i'm aware of. Smh. Maybe Butler is right.

Nik Stalkis ( sorry for spelling ) is a real disappointment .... You got to love Heslip who comes every time Canada calls ... Sad not to see Jamaul Murray on this roster ..

Am I not alone but wish Jay Tranio would retire ...
                              Last edited by guyroch; Thu Jun 21, 2018, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                                Nik Stalkis ( sorry for spelling ) is a real disappointment .... You got to love Heslip who comes every time Canada calls ... Sad not to see Jamaul Murray on this roster ..

Am I not alone but wish Jay Tranio would retire ...
                                Andrew Wiggins certainly agrees with you...
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X