So Calderon and Bargnani are against our team in the form of NYK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Primer wrote: View Post
    It's a solid tank move for the Knicks. They must see the writing on the wall with Carmelo leaving. Might as well tank next year when they have a draft pick. Go into the offseason with a top 5 draft pick and a boat load of cap space since Amare, Bargs, and Dalembert expire. They're still the Knicks so some superstar-ish player will want to sign there for Max money, maybe even two.
    They should see the writing on the wall that Melo isn't a "promised land player" anyways. He'll never win a title. He wouldn't even work as a support player like 2011 wade because he's a ball hog. You'll never win a title with melo as your most utilized player, and melo will never accept not being the most utilized player. Quite the vicious cycle.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
      They should see the writing on the wall that Melo isn't a "promised land player" anyways. He'll never win a title. He wouldn't even work as a support player like 2011 wade because he's a ball hog. You'll never win a title with melo as your most utilized player, and melo will never accept not being the most utilized player. Quite the vicious cycle.
      Melo plays fucking awesome on Team USA with a bunch of other stars. He's usually our best player in International ball. I think he can co-exist with another star, he just had to ball hog like crazy in NY because everyone else on NYK sucked. If Melo goes to Chicago they will be scary good. Hopefully he goes to Houston instead.

Comment

The irony: Remember when MJ turned down the Calderon for Chandler deal about 4 yrs. (?) ago when it was agreed to by his gm?

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
          The irony: Remember when MJ turned down the Calderon for Chandler deal about 4 yrs. (?) ago when it was agreed to by his gm?
          Boris diaw was in that trade too
          I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

The New York raptors jose and bargnani

The toronto knicks fields and novak

Comment

This is what Melo thinks of Bargnani and Calderon playing together..lol
              And u tell me if Melo is staying,no chance.

P.S

Pick and roll player number #9 ain't calderon,but u get my drift,calderon is even worse.

Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Thu Jun 26, 2014, 06:26 PM.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

LMAO pasta is a tag on this post

Comment

Working...
                X