Everything Bruno Caboclo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    And frankly, with the way he leveraged that pick and the development hype that came along with it into the D-League team... more like a sac fly.
    Lol that's perfect.

Sent from my LG-H933 using Tapatalk
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

And frankly, with the way he leveraged that pick and the development hype that came along with it into the D-League team... more like a sac fly.
      .....in a 9-1 loss.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
        .....in a 9-1 loss.
        I don't know man.. the D League helped bridge that chemistry of our current mob. I would say that was a victory not a loss.

Comment

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
          .....in a 9-1 loss.
          The loss being the overall draft and development record? In that case I'd say in a 9-1 win, perhaps.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

The loss being the overall draft and development record? In that case I'd say in a 9-1 win, perhaps.
            It gave the bench a sense of winning(G league title)in a season where they only made the second round.

Comment

• Bruno actually got NBA minutes last night - 18 of them! 4 & 3 on...horrible shooting. Still, this is why he needs to be on a steam like the Kings.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Bruno actually got NBA minutes last night - 18 of them! 4 & 3 on...horrible shooting. Still, this is why he needs to be on a steam like the Kings.
                Steaming pile of crap
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I hope this thread never dies.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                    I hope this thread never dies.
                    Once he's out of the league, we'll still be following him as he embarks on his new career as a truck driver
                    OG is our king

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
                      Once he's out of the league, we'll still be following him as he embarks on his new career as a truck driver
                      2 miles away from being 2 miles away

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        2 miles away from being 2 miles away
                        Lol the swing for the fences pick that turned in a triple double

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                          Lol the swing for the fences pick that turned in a triple double
                          A sac fly, as pointed out somewhere earlier in this thread. Thanks for the 905 and the Biosteel Centre, Bruno! All the best in your future endeavours.

Hoffa never gave us anything but bitterness and resentment. Bruno was a good pick.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                            A sac fly, as pointed out somewhere earlier in this thread. Thanks for the 905 and the Biosteel Centre, Bruno! All the best in your future endeavours.

Hoffa never gave us anything but bitterness and resentment. Bruno was a good pick.
                            Besides, that's kind of the point of a "swing for the fences"..theres not a lot of bloop singles..its all or nothing

You want a safe bloop single just over the 2nd basemans head to trot to first and get on for the heart of the order due up? Jakob poeltl.

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone gonna watch the Blazers Kings game just to see if Bruno gets minutes again?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X